Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 12:29:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Write a letter to the editor & Joe Kirschke and ask him what happen in NOLA, that will change his/her mind real quick.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish something like that would make a difference. It's a notoriously liberal entertainment based weekly tabloid.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think I would want my high school age daughter out at 4 AM.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:48:30 AM EDT
[#4]
The article blames 'the bullet' for all of the problems. Nothing else was at fault. Not the kids being in a crappy part of town at four in the morning - and it certainly wasn't the shooter's fault.

Nope. The whole problem comes from the bullet.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:57:39 AM EDT
[#5]
the article didnt strike me as extremely anti-gun. It focused more on Angela and the events rather than assault pistols or the like. Macomb county is very pro-pistol/pro-shotgun. Detroit is in wayne county but Detroit PD makes their way into Warren frequently. As long as you're north of 10 mile, you're in a slightly more decent section of Warren.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:59:06 AM EDT
[#6]
An anti-gun article? In a Detroit paper?

Imagine the odds...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:03:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Metro Times is a local rag for liberals seeking parties, booze and homosexuality. It doesn't make me surprised that an article like that is in there.

It used to be solely based for eating and music in the local area....But like all good things, it went out and bought an agenda.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:04:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I wish something like that would make a difference. It's a notoriously liberal entertainment based weekly tabloid.

full of fag and tranny ads, why bother picking it up
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:16:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Maybe someday in a far away distant fture, hoplophobes like yourself will realize there are bad people in the world, and inanimate objects cause no harm by themselves.

Some would also suggest GM be sued everytime someone is hurt or worse in a DUI situation, to which I'm sure you would agree.

And just so you know, in places where guns are already banned, crime still exists.

http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=news&cat=2&id=351156

http://japantoday.com/e/?content=news&cat=2&id=349120

And for the record, Scotland was declared the "Most Violent Country in the Developed World". ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4257966.stm

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top