Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 5:56:30 AM EST
Last year I took the wife (no pics - already been posted previously) to a Texan's playoff game for her birthday w/ tickets bought on Stub Hub. The seller apparently cancelled and reprinted the tickets right after we bought them and we were refused entry. Stub Hub came through with their guarantee and got us nearly equivalent tickets. We were in the seats...great seats...15 mins before kickoff.

Just bought tickets to a concert and found a $500 discount in my account with a apology note.

Now THAT is customer service!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:59:36 AM EST
Originally Posted By dillehayd:
Last year I took the wife (no pics - already been posted previously) to a Texan's playoff game for her birthday w/ tickets bought on Stub Hub. The seller apparently cancelled and reprinted the tickets right after we bought them and we were refused entry. Stub Hub came through with their guarantee and got us nearly equivalent tickets. We were in the seats...great seats...15 mins before kickoff.

Just bought tickets to a concert and found a $500 discount in my account with a apology note.

Now THAT is customer service!
View Quote

I've used them a few times w/o incident. Glad to hear I'll be good to go if I ever do have issues.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:08:30 AM EST
I'll be taking in a few Dallas Stars games this season, I plan on giving Stubhub a try.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:20:51 AM EST
I used them for the 2011 BCS Championship game. I paid for tickets on the lower level, 20 yard line. The day before the game they called and said I had been upgraded to lower level 30 yard line for free. There had been so many stories about selling fake tickets, tickets oversold to that game, and other stuff I thought they were calling to tell me I was assed out. What a surprise for me! Ticket pick up was painless.

I still shop around (seat geek and ticketcity) but whenever its the same price or close in price I go with Stubhub.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:24:03 AM EST
I bought tickets to a NFL game last year, and I bought two tickets for it. But they were not together; one was below the other one caddy-corner. It was listed as such, I forget the term for it, but I just didn't read it/understand it when I bought them. I called immediately afterwards and told them of the (my) error, and they asked me if I'd be okay keeping them in exchange for a $200 future credit...

Done and done, and btw the tickets weren't that bad, was still able to talk with the other person.

StubHub is great.
Top Top