Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 9:13:51 PM EST
Anybody know where to get this in the states?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:22:13 PM EST
You can make your own cider for cheap. If You are into ciders (or beer) , go to www.homebrew.com and check out their mead&cider forum. Feel free to IM me, I and many other members here homebrew ale and cider.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:23:47 PM EST
Strongbow sucks.... go with Blackthorn.

There are two types of Blackthorn... one is sweeter the other has more of a rotten-apples smell.

Its up to you but Strongbow is like the Natty Light of Ciders.... fine for a frat party but you look like an ass anywhere else.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:33:27 PM EST
I got to drinking it when I was in England, but haven't been able to find it since I've been back. Tried others but just have a taste for that one. As for homebrewing I don't think I'd have the patience for it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:40:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By NoMoAMMO:
I got to drinking it when I was in England, but haven't been able to find it since I've been back. Tried others but just have a taste for that one. As for homebrewing I don't think I'd have the patience for it.

Haha! Ditto!

Got back from a 6 week stay in England in July. I got a taste for the Blackthorn somethin awful... still cant find it.

I myself don't care for Strongbow.... unless I'm like 6 pints under.... i'd drink anything at that point.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:44:55 PM EST
unless I'm like 6 pints under

I know what you mean!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:53:17 AM EST
I'd like to be able to find Bulmers (sp?) as well as Smithwicks beer I used to drink in Ireland.

GunLvr
Top Top