Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2001 2:33:45 PM EDT
Have you guys ever been or have registered on this site. [url]http://www.classmates.com/[/url]

A friend of mine from H.S. was talking (managed to keep in touch, we've been friends since elementary) told me about this site. Its a great way to find out about old H.S. friends. I just registered today and sent out some e-mail to some old friends. I known this guy, we graduated together and went to the same Martial Arts school. Come to find out he never stopped taking Martial Arts. I always bounced around in different styles. He is now a 6th degree after 23yrs of doing it. We always use to spar after school, people always thought we were fighting for real. Can't wait till the next reunion.

Oh BTW it also has a military directory for those looking for old military buddies
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, I'm trying to FORGET high school. That place was like a prison.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I visited that site last year. Guess what? I was a nobody then and I am a nobody now. I do not want to relive all of the trauma again.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I couldn't get along with those people in '62...why would I want to contact them now?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Man!!!! Am I the only one that had fun in H.S.? I would relive those days again if I could. Jr and Sr yr was the best. Had an awesome car: Cutlass 442 with a 500watt stereo system 4 10"sub behind the seat/4 8" sub on the rear dash. driven by Orion Gold amps. Centerline champ 500 rims. B&M shifter. Recaro seats. We also started a lil mobile disc jockey biz and specialized in catholic school dances so chicks a plenty there. Also had a fake ID so I frequented a lot of clubs and met more women. Sr. I started Dj'ing for a club called Wolfgangs. Man that was a blast. @ 18 I was dating a 26yo. Was very active in school and had 3.5 GPA. Life was good.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Sheesh.  I was a farm kid who couldn't go out for sports 'cause I had to bus home and do chores.  I was the only boy out of twenty-five girls in honors English and got the crap beat out of me in gym class 'cause of I could quote the Bard.  Drove a 58 Ford sedan in senior year...Flunked algebra.
I hated high school.
Wish I'd had my twenty years in the martial arts BEFORE I went there.   By goddess, things would'a been a tad different THEN.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool place, but the memories...

hay, maybe rebound on the divorcees

Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#9]
The week b4 I went to the military, we were partying and got into a wreck. Not my fault mind you. A lady went down the off ramp of the freeway and did not yld. Swerved into my lane and ran right into me. Bent the front end pretty good. frame and all. Insurance totalled it. My bro took the engine but never did anything with it. I think it still sits in his garage somewhere. It was 1970. Painted it Candy Apple Red with tan interior. That was a sweet car. My next car after that was a GEO Metro. I wrecked that too. That was my own fault though. Then I went with an IROQ Z, then a Grand Am GT, now I have a Z28 again. I would like to have a Vette one of these days.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 12:49:47 AM EDT
[#11]
dont worry Striker, i still got my '70 Olds Cutlass Supreme, only a 350 though
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 1:31:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 3:31:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes I reg with them but I couldn't remember any of the names...... big HS graduating class was 1200 ...LOL
I had a 63 chevy SS 409cu 2/4bbl, 4sp, posi use to turn low 12's stock! The only that I couldn't pass was a gas station, only got 2 - 4mpg. Use to run Woodward Ave every night... when cars were cars...
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#14]
My HS car was a Ford Maverick, you MUST be a smooth talker to score in a Vrick.
HS is the place where my butt got waxed, I registered on that site and gave misleading info. I did manage to find a girl who took my last name on the site and emailed me. I didnt remeber her at all but she turned out nishe.
I found two military buds through there. Not good news from their lives. I was tired of HS for a reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top