Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2002 1:03:46 PM EDT
How in the hell are the batteries installed?

At the fun show I got one of these things for $3 used, so there weren't any instructions. There isn't a tailcap, so removed the lamp assembly but I still can't figure out how to get the batteries in. I looked at the Streamlight site but they only have product manuals for their new models.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I still can't figure out dis dang thing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Remove lamp assembly.

Looking inside of where the assembly was, you’ll see a circular plastic unit with contact terminals.  Remove this unit to get access to the battery compartment.  With luck, hitting your palm with the front of the flashlight will knock the unit out.

Having the switch turned off when you do this can make it a little easier since when it’s on, it applies pressure to the unit.

I really hope your bulb assembly isn’t burnt out because, if it is, you’ll be finding out why you got the flashlight so cheaply!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top