Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 5/24/2005 4:13:08 AM EST
I just got this call on my cell. I answer the phone and some guy who is all busines sounding asks for a chic. Now the strange thing is, I know the the chic he was asking for. I went to high school with her. She was the fire, just hot in all the right ways. Anyway. So he asks me if he dialed (gave me the number) and I'm like yah thats the number you dialed alright, but it's not her number. I've had this number for like 4 years. He says sorry for disturbing me and we both hang up.

Last time I saw this women was like a year ago, and yes she was still all sorts of fine.

Ever have that happen, where somone calls you looking for somone you know but haven't seen or talked to in a long time?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:21:44 AM EST
Sounds like someone is looking for her. They cracked open the old high school yearbook and are starting to poke around blindly.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:23:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dolomite:
Sounds like someone is looking for her. They cracked open the old high school yearbook and are starting to poke around blindly.

So, photoman's cell phone number is in his annual?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:26:08 AM EST
Jealous boyfriend or hubby trying to find out who she is banging.

Go to DEFCON I
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:22:26 AM EST
I didn't get this number till after high school, as to the "Jealous boyfriend or hubby trying to find out who she is banging"

I wish I was bangin her, man she was hotness back in high school and she is even more hot now(and single last time I saw her). But she doesn't have my number cuz I'm an idiot
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:31:52 AM EST
She gave him your number to throw him off the trail.

Start loading mags NOW.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:43:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By Merrell:

Start loading mags NOW.

Probably gave him Photo's address as well.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:46:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By Merrell:

Start loading mags NOW.

There all loaded, always are, just in case of something......
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:58:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/24/2005 5:59:08 AM EST by Sub-MOA]
Sounds like a PI doing some fishing.

<edit> or Johnny Law doing some of the same.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:06:49 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:10:36 AM EST
Get out now! Run!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:12:19 AM EST
I'd track down her number and use the call as an opener to a meaningful overnight relationship. Who knows...might work.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:12:29 AM EST
btw, I always ask "who's calling" if a question beyond the initial "is so & so there?" is asked (presuming it's a wrong number)

If they get rude, then they get disinformation (oh, yeah, they asked you to call them at (insert number of local Police Dept/Motel/Strip Joint)

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:16:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/24/2005 6:17:53 AM EST by DOW]
Jealous boyfriend thinks she's banging someone (and very well might be). Somehow he connected you with her. Watch your ass over the next few weeks. Look for the same vehicle being near you, etc.

Edit: I just re-read my post, and it sounds a little paranoid, but you never know. I stand by it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:23:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By DOW:
Jealous boyfriend thinks she's banging someone (and very well might be). Somehow he connected you with her. Watch your ass over the next few weeks. Look for the same vehicle being near you, etc.

Edit: I just re-read my post, and it sounds a little paranoid, but you never know. I stand by it.

I doubt it, like I said I haven't seen her in like a year now, but stranger things have happened.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:26:30 AM EST
My friend do not adjust your cel phone, you have just entered:
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:40:42 AM EST
Set up a perimeter!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:45:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By photoman:
I just got this call on my cell. I answer the phone and some guy who is all busines sounding asks for a chic. Now the strange thing is, I know the the chic he was asking for. I went to high school with her. She was the fire, just hot in all the right ways. Anyway. So he asks me if he dialed (gave me the number) and I'm like yah thats the number you dialed alright, but it's not her number. I've had this number for like 4 years. He says sorry for disturbing me and we both hang up.

Last time I saw this women was like a year ago, and yes she was still all sorts of fine.

Ever have that happen, where somone calls you looking for somone you know but haven't seen or talked to in a long time?

Did you give her your number last year? Sounds like she gave someone a blow-off number.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:15:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By dport:

Did you give her your number last year? Sounds like she gave someone a blow-off number.

nope, but we know a couple of the same people. But thats about it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:24:50 AM EST
A few years back, on my previous cell phone number, I used to get a call about once a week by some young guy asking for 'John' or someone. Always asking for the same guy, and I kept telling him he had the wrong number.

Then one day at work, I get a call, and some guy is asking if it's Bowie High School! That's the HS I graduated from, but my cell number was NOWHERE close to the school's number!

Odd shit.

Oh, and I did meet a smokin hot girl around that time who's last four digits of her cell number were similar to mine... it was like this: Mine -xxyy Hers - yyxx. Her number was easy to remember. Too bad she was uber-flaky.
Top Top