Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/5/2005 8:03:40 AM EDT

the weirdest thing EVER happened to me the othe night and i thought i'd tell the story here.

at exactly 3:30AM i woke up and was kind of hot and uncomfortable. my girlfriend was sleeping on the other side with the dog wedged between the two of us. after taking a few minutes and waking up i realized that i REALLY had to take a leak. so i got up, wandered over to the bathroom [in the dark], and unleashed about 2 minutes of intense unination.

i went back to bed after and laid down back where i was before. the dog shifted around a bit 'cuz he gets pissy when he's sleeping. anyhow, i walked up to the front door of the house and opened it real quietly. i came in, and told myself, "carefull with the door. if not, it'll be loud and you'll wake the dog and the woman up." but it was cold and wet out so i kind of rushed in, and even though i was telling myself [over and over] to close the door quietly, i still slammed the shit out of it.

sure enough, as soon as this happened, the dog lept up in bed and started barking. i had heard the door slam, the dog had heard the door slam, and apperently the woman had too because she got up and was like, "...what's going on?"

i told her not to worry, it was just me, and we all went back to sleep after a few minutes.

so what the hell happened? i know i didn't go outside, but i remember both coming in from outside, and hearing myself come inside from another part of the house wherre i was lying in bed...

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:05:47 AM EDT
2 separate instances merged by your mind into one.

Either that, or you were sleeping in the living room and accidentally peed in your front yard.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:05:51 AM EDT
you where PROBED!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:06:40 AM EDT
You should've waited around to hear what you had to say.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:08:58 AM EDT
You should have drawn down on yourself.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:11:21 AM EDT
Least you didn't hold your thumb and pee your pants
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:38:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By arowneragain:

Either that, or you were sleeping in the living room and accidentally peed in your front yard.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:40:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:52:34 AM EDT
Sleep walking sucks.

I agree that you took a leak outside.

Top Top