Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/17/2009 10:22:37 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:24:09 AM EST
I saw a twink on the train today with a cartoon brown and pink bear tatooed on his right forearm surrounded in a baby blue sunburst.

I think he had it because he was a flamer.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:26:40 AM EST
I don't know. I thought it was kind of patriotic

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:28:11 AM EST
Self-explanatory.

HH
=========
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:29:31 AM EST
I don't have any.

The End
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:29:57 AM EST
I have 2 masks one one each upper shoulder on my back one represents life and one death, I was a medic in the army, I got the tattoo after I was discharged. I have asian writing on my right arm and it was something I saw and got.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:30:39 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:31:07 AM EST
I have Montani Semper Liberi in the scroll from our flag on my right shoulder/bicep.
Love my state. Love freedom.

I'm getting a family-crest type tattoo on my back. Still sketching it out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:31:20 AM EST
Originally Posted By HoustonHusker:
Self-explanatory.

HH
=========
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/HoustonHusker/100.jpg?t=1253215644

GBR
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:31:20 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:32:43 AM EST
Originally Posted By osprey21:
I don't have any.

The End

This
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:35:56 AM EST
Damn That achilles had to hurt!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:39:02 AM EST
Originally Posted By SPECTRE:
Originally Posted By osprey21:
I don't have any.

The End

This

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:39:59 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2009 10:42:35 AM EST by crzywlf]
My first was just something I liked when i was young. So no real meaning. Right arm

My second was after my divorce. It is 2 skulls forming a Yin Yang symbol with some tribal around it. It is on my left arm.

Right after it was done.

My third was in celebration of my 30th birthday as a present to myself. This is also a Yin Yang with dragons flowing around it with kind of a Celtic tribal under it.

This was on the table and before the color was done.

My fourth will be something to celebrate the birth of my child.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:43:39 AM EST
I have Japanese Kanji on my right inner forearm, the word is Ronin

The symbols are for wave and human being, while its generally associated with Masterless Samurai, the translation is "wave man" or someone who lets the tide of life carry them wherever.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:44:29 AM EST
I have barbed wire around my left bicep to celebrate my uniqueness and individuality.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:46:42 AM EST
I have a couple of Japanese Kanji symbols on my back: Muteki - which roughly translates to invincible, and Chikara which translates to strength. In addition to some scars, some other reminders I have of my cancer treatments are some dots tattooed as aiming points for radiation treatments. I decided if I was going to be tattooed, it was going to be on my terms so I got the symbols. Every time I look at them, I'm reminded how I beat that fucking disease.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:49:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2009 10:51:50 AM EST by gotyoursix]
6 tear drops under my eyes.

They got in my way in the store on black Friday

Kidding, I dont have any but I want the fallen Soldier display "weapon, boots, helmet" on my blade with a friends name on it.

Next year I will get it.
Have to fly out to cali to do it though
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:52:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:53:53 AM EST
My left sleeve is the story of my life. Has everything from tributes to my wife and children, to honoring the trials and tribulations I've been through. Every piece of it has a story and I don't feel like typing it all out.

My front panel (not a chest piece, it's much bigger than that) is a grim reaper holding an hour glass, with his wings spread across my shoulders. Within the past two years, I've lost just about every person I grew up with due to bad choices on their part, by and large. Death weighs heavy on my chest, hence the tattoo.

My right sleeve is just because, no rhyme or reason. My right leg, I have my old motorcycle club logo. My left is reserved for random, silly tattoos... couple of guns and a pig so far there. Trying to decide what is going on the kneecap on that one, it'll be the next peice I get.

Couple of randon ones on my back that are going to be covered at some point or another.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:54:33 AM EST
Originally Posted By gotyoursix:
6 tear drops under my eyes.

They got in my way in the store on black Friday

Kidding, I dont have any but I want the fallen Soldier display "weapon, boots, helmet" on my blade with a friends name on it.

Next year I will get it.
Have to fly out to cali to do it though

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:56:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By BBossman:

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq169/bbossman1/ist2_1286112-japanese-kanji-charact.jpg

The symbols are for wave and human being, while its generally associated with Masterless Samurai, the translation is "wave man" or someone who lets the tide of life carry them wherever.
You're aware that the same characters mean 'criminal' in Chinese, right?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:02:01 AM EST
I've got a few that scan over forty years. The story always started out "I was in a tattoo shop...".
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:02:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By Kharn:

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq169/bbossman1/ist2_1286112-japanese-kanji-charact.jpg

Kharn

Considering most of us would be criminals under chinese law, I'd say it still fits.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:26:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2009 11:28:00 AM EST by xjronx]
I got the one on my right arm because im a badass, and i'd like you to know that too, thank you very much.

I got the ones ones on my left arm, to even out for my right arm, but i fent a little overboard, and now my left side is 5x more bad ass than my right side. Plus that shit was free.

The ones on my chest were pretty trendy at the time, and i like trendy things, and want you guys to know that i'm "with it".

I got my ribcage done, just to prove that even though i'm a badass, i can also handle pain like a mofo.

The rest of my tattoos are actually on my wife. I say they are mine because, she belongs to me, thats why my name is tattooed on her. I've always had a thing for skanky chics, or so my wife says, since she calls all my ex's skanks. So anyways, i had all these other tattoos put on my wife cause she's pretty badass too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:47:49 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2009 11:50:27 AM EST by nehpets99]
In order:

1) Small dragon on my right arm, age 16, cause Dragons are just the coolest creatures ever. Only one without a true "meaning" behind it.

2) Jewish Star/"Chai" above the dragon, age 18, cause I'm Jewish.

3) "Ahava" (Hebrew word for love) on my right chest, age 20, cause cheesy at it sounds, love is one of the most important things in my life (both to give and get) and with me being Jewish, I feel a great spirtual connection to Israel, Judaism, and the Hebrew language. This was a hit when I visited Israel .

4) Outline of the State of Israel on my left arm, age 22, got done IN Israel to commemorate my visit there.

5) A large version of my Fraternity pin and banner (as part of our coat of arms), age 24, back. I'm in Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, a men's music fraternity, and have been since 2005, and while I've since graduated, membership is for life and I still try to stay as active as possible with the local Chapter. Many of my friends are Brothers and the experiences I've had and the things I've learned have touched me so I wanted to express how proud I am to call myself a Brother.

ETA: I already have ideas for future ones, like one of my puppy when G-d finally takes her (seeing as how she's only 15 months old, hopefully won't be for another 10+ years) and one of a stick figure wearing a bowler hat holding a smoking revolver (to represent my badass persona...I do own a revolver and a bowler hat, though I'm no stick figure).
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:02:53 PM EST
AAC logo, middle back. Did it for a free silencer, not the best reason but I wanted a can more than 9 square inches of pasty real estate on my back where no one can see it. Plus there are AR-15's in it
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:04:32 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:05:13 PM EST
Dragon curled into an infinity sign on the top of my right foot. The dragon is something that speaks very deeply to me and infinity is how long I have to figure it all out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:06:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By Kharn:

Kharn

Yep...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:29:57 AM EST
Originally Posted By TLyledesign:
Originally Posted By crzywlf:
My first was just something I liked when i was young. So no real meaning. Right arm

My second was after my divorce. It is 2 skulls forming a Yin Yang symbol with some tribal around it. It is on my left arm.

Right after it was done.
http://www.crazywolf.us/pics/newtat2.jpg

My third was in celebration of my 30th birthday as a present to myself. This is also a Yin Yang with dragons flowing around it with kind of a Celtic tribal under it.

This was on the table and before the color was done.
http://www.crazywolf.us/pics/IMG00503.jpg

My fourth will be something to celebrate the birth of my child.

I typically don't like most tribal designs, but wow! The Skull yin-yang is awesome. Very clean, well done work.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:38:26 AM EST

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:46:00 AM EST
don't have any at the moment, but I was thinking about getting one after I make Dive Master
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:48:04 AM EST

Originally Posted By TLyledesign:

<snip>
How about some pics?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:50:53 AM EST
Originally Posted By -RTC-:
I have barbed wire around my left bicep to celebrate my uniqueness and individuality.

HAHA thats fuckin hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:58:09 AM EST
I have a Koi fish on my ribs(left side) to honor my best friend that died in Iraq.
I have my Dog tags on my ribs(rights side) when I graduated from MP school.
I have my right forearm done with my daughters feet prints and a music box playing music.
I have Military cross pistols on bicep to celebrate my time in the MP corps.
I have a scorpion on my back my father and grand father have had one in the same place.
I have my name in Arabic on my back to remind me of my time in Iraq.
I have lazy monkey and busy goat in Japanese on my forearms (long story though not that interesting).
I also have unrefined tattooed down the right side of my back to remind me that I am never finished working on me and I can always be better.

Every one of my tattoos I am proud of and remind me of fond memories or of who I am/was.
Top Top