Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2003 11:06:18 AM EDT
I friend of mine who is, by no means, a flake, was talking to a border patrol agent friend and was told this. When we told france to cancel specific flights they balked. The Bush administration told them "if they fly we will shoot them down". The flights were canceled, as we all know.

Think its true?
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I suppose a simple "we will not allow them to enter the US" would probably suffice.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Even easier..'Permission to enter US Airspace has been denied...you know, like you did to us in the 1st Gulf War, the Bombing of Libya, etc...etc..."
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea if that exact phrasing was used, but the news has been reporting that they were told they wouldn't be allowed into the US
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top