Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 7:27:11 AM EDT
I got a few bottles of diffrent alchol in the cabnet for the last 6 months or so.  How do you store your alchol in what and try for what temp.  I got irish creme, wild turkey and a few other things.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:34:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Most ALCHOHOL can be stored at room temperature.  I've always stored my bottles of ALCHOHOL on top of the fridge or above the pantry cabinets.  

Check the labels, I'm not sure, but the Irish creme might need refridgeration.  Otherwise, keep the caps screwed on tight and that should be all.

And remember, you're not an alchoholic.  Alchoholics go to meetings.  

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:44:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Most ALCHOHOL can be stored at room temperature.  I've always stored my bottles of ALCHOHOL on top of the fridge or above the pantry cabinets.
View Quote

"Alcohol"
Main Entry: al·co·hol
Pronunciation: 'al-k&-"hol
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, from Medieval Latin, powdered antimony, from Old Spanish, from Arabic al-kuhul the powdered antimony, from kuhl kohl
Date: 1672
1 a : ethanol especially when considered as the intoxicating agent in fermented and distilled liquors b : drink (as whiskey or beer) containing ethanol c : a mixture of ethanol and water that is usually 95 percent ethanol
2 : any of various compounds that are analogous to ethanol in constitution and that are hydroxyl derivatives of hydrocarbons
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#3]
room temp is fine for spirits.  as for irish cream, it'll curdle after about...say...a year open at room temp, so you're probably fine.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:49:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top