Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/22/2004 8:01:24 AM EST
These beheadings are making me crazy just like the rest of you. I feel like our Prez isn't doing anything to combat this type of stuff and it bugs the hell outta me....but then I remember something GW said in his speach after 9-11. The President said we will hear a lot about our military operations and then again there are some we will hear nothing about. Stay with me here....what I'm saying is we all know that most of the stuff Delta is involved with as well as the things SEAL team 6, (you can believe they do not exist if you want -they may no longer be called that but whatever) or teams like them do we hear nothing about until someone writes a book about it 10 years later. My point is don't you guys think our Special Forces ARE after these poor excuses for human beings? Maybe they hav'nt gotten these bunch of scumbags that are responsible for the beheadings, but God knows what they have accomplished that we CAN'T know about. Think about it.

Thoughts?

Sandman
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:04:11 AM EST
Yes
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:04:41 AM EST
A venting of the obvious…
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:07:09 AM EST
Thinking hurts, I'll take your word for it.

I know what you mean though.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:10:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 8:11:58 AM EST by warlord]
Sandman67: I've assumed that you have seen the movie or read the book Blackhawk Down. The SF people are not Gods, they are just people who have more training than the other soldiers.

The solution to the problem would be arm the civilians. The USA & Iraqis military can't be everywhere every place.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:21:56 AM EST
Warlord:
Seen it and read it...and yes, I do realize that. Somehow though the way you say it sounds like it takes something away from them. Please don't misunderstand me, I am not looking for a fight, it just sounded cheap the way you put it. I tend to think of our Special Forces a little higher than that. Those 2 Delta men showed me they had something else than just a little more training. Read the story behind that mission. Those 2 guys are my idea of real heros. Somehow since 9-11 that word hero is used a little too reckless in my opinion.

Anyhow back on topic, all I am saying is these guys have more training yes, but they also do different things than regular soldiers that their training helps them pull off. Blending in, gathering intellingence...that sort of thing. I can't argue your last point, I agree 100% but like here, it will never happen. Can you ever see NJ being a CCW state? Never!!!

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:23:01 AM EST
GWB is pussing out...he made good on his vendetta and payed back Saddam.

Now what...fucking nation building while the average joe loses his head?

We are repeating the same mistakes as in Southeast Asia...trying to be PC when we should:

1. Order an evacuation of every area controled by Islamic militants.
2. Set up checkpoints and when you get within 100yrd of them you must strip (men, women, and yes children)
3. Have the intel guys there with the mugshots of the wanteds ready to place them into "protective custody."
4. One minute after the evac deadline...
5. Level those areas and make them uninhabitable.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:24:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By Sandman67:
Warlord:
Seen it and read it...and yes, I do realize that. Somehow though the way you say it sounds like it takes something away from them. Please don't misunderstand me, I am not looking for a fight, it just sounded cheap the way you put it. I tend to think of our Special Forces a little higher than that. Those 2 Delta men showed me they had something else than just a little more training. Read the story behind that mission. Those 2 guys are my idea of real heros. Somehow since 9-11 that word hero is used a little too reckless in my opinion.

Anyhow back on topic, all I am saying is these guys have more training yes, but they also do different things than regular soldiers that their training helps them pull off. Blending in, gathering intellingence...that sort of thing. I can't argue your last point, I agree 100% but like here, it will never happen. Can you ever see NJ being a CCW state? Never!!!

Didn't one of those "regular" SF guys sexually molest some kid?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:26:42 AM EST
huh?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:32:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By Panzerwolf:

Warlord:

Yep. 20 years in Levinworth for raping a 12 year old boy I believe. It was the real life soldier that Ewan McGreggor played in the movie.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:37:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 8:44:12 AM EST by warlord]

I'm sure that GWB Jr. is well aware of the beheadings, and I'm sure that he's doing everything he can, considering that the CIA was crippled over the past few years by Bill Clinton and the more enlightened members of Congress. I bet Bush's options are pretty limited. It's going to take many years to rebuild the USA intelligence gathering ability.

For us civies to personally do anything is pretty limited. Have you considered contributing to Brian Sain's Adopt A Sniper website(he's a member of this board)?
The Iraqi's have been getting insurgent's bodies at the local hospital without a head. Those guys died a more merciful death than Jack Hensley & Eugene "Jack" Armstrong. As you know the military issues our USA equipment, but some of the civilian stuff is a lot nice, like the Leica 1200 yard laser range finders. I watched Eugene "Jack" Armstrong murder and I had a nightmare and woke in the middle of the night. It was truely awful. If you want help, I'm sure those guys, they would appreciate a donation.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:38:54 AM EST
I'm wondering when the citizens of Iraq are going to start taking matters into their own hands?

Maybe someday when enough Iraqi fathers, mothers, sons and daughters are killed, they will get pissed enough to go out and get these murderers and hang them from some bridges.

The thing is, there doesn't seem to be enough Iraqi people willing to take matters into their own hands no matter what.

Remember Eric Rudolph? We couldn't find him until he got stupid and got caught by a patrolman. He was one person, these fools should be easy to catch, but are proving to be otherwise.

Drop leaflets giving 2 days to get out
nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:42:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By warlord:

I'm sure that GWB Jr. is well aware of the beheadings, and I'm sure that he's doing everything he can, considering that the CIA was crippled over the past few years by Bill Clinton and the more enlightened members of Congress. I bet Bush's options are pretty limited. It's going to take many years to rebuild the USA intelligence gathering ability.

For us civies to personally do anything is pretty limited. Have you considered contributing to Brian Sain's Adopt A Sniper website(he's a member of this board)?
The Iraqi's have been getting insurgents bodies at the local hospital without a head. Those guys died a more merciful death than Jack Hensley & Eugene "Jack" Armstrong. As you know the military issues our USA equipment, but some of the civilian stuff is a lot nice, like the Leica 1200 yard laser range finders. I watched Eugene "Jack" Armstrong murder and I had a nightmare and woke in the middle of the night. It was truely awful. If you want help, I'm sure those guys, they would appreciate a donation.

I pay my fucking taxes buddy...I'm doing my part...now get that fucking lazy GWB to load up the Mark I mod 0 nuclear bombs and let's finish this fucking debacle...

Send some guy a fucking rangefinder...righhhhhht!

Tell that to the families of all the soldiers and civilians that have lost their lives!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:43:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

Originally Posted By Panzerwolf:

Warlord:

Yep. 20 years in Levinworth for raping a 12 year old boy I believe. It was the real life soldier that Ewan McGreggor played in the movie.

The guy's name was Spec. John Grimes, the typist in the opening scenes. That is unfortunate. Black Hawk Down
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:44:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By gilfrd:
Drop leaflets giving 2 days to get out
nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

...and can I get a Praise the Christian Lord from the back row!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:47:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:03:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By SHIVAN:
Microchip several "workers" you are using for bait. When they are abducted use the lojack technology to track them down. Then send in TF121 and exterminate the problem.

You volunteering?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:10:00 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:19:27 AM EST

There is no GWB Jr.!

Stop using the 'buzzwords' that the liberals use.

There are probably many of them in Hell right now that we may never know about...until the book is written!

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:20:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 9:21:20 AM EST by hepcat85]
I sleep well knowing that highly trained and motivated American warriors have given many islamo-terrorists powderburns on the forehead in the dead of night.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and families.......
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:28:34 AM EST
Pick a city, any city will do, and deploy the MOAB.
Top Top