Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 5:46:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#1]
"Stop the world, I want to get off now"

Unh unh bro.  You gots to stay here and suffer just like the rest of us.

I'm waiting for the toilet in a bed with the big screen foot board before I beg to go.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Was it the LG?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
HAL:

Let me put it this way, Mr. Amor. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.

^^ What we're coming to, sooner or later.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This evening, I saw my first refrigerator with a built-in TV set.

WHY???

CJ

you really are a dumbass.    why are there any stupid useless gadgets and hee-haws?    so marketers can take your money, and justify their jobs to their employers.

sheesh.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]

I'm waiting for the toilet in a bed with the big screen foot board before I beg to go.

They already have them. Push a button and the flat screen comes up out of the footboard. And to top it off they have the hot tubs with a big screen that works the same way
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:13:36 PM EDT
[#7]
apparently you missed my "sex toys for cell phones" thread
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll tell you why there's a camera in a phone.  It's because phones became small enough, and reliable enough for many users to become satisfied and keep their current model until it failed.  The product reached maturity.  That just isn't satisfactory for manufacturers and telecom providers.   What better way to encourage a trade up for early adapter gadget people.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#10]
im waiting for a robot that looks like me so it can go to work for me and earn my pay.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Perhaps the saddest thing of all is that people will buy any newfangled gadget like this that they see, if its advertising is slick enough.

"You need a Thneed!"

Anyone remember that?

How about a star on your belly?

Theodore Geisel understood the mentalities of people and businesses quite well.

And of course, being true to his usual form,  danonly uses a rhetorical question as an excuse to launch a personal attack.  To which I respond,

Bite me, danonly.  
CJ

calling you a dumbass is a personal attack?   what if its true?  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#12]
The only use for a TV in the refer door is if there was a camera inside so I could look inside the fridge without opening the door.  

There you have a successful product!!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top