Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 12:56:43 PM EDT
there will be three attacks first in the City where men built mountains (NYC), second worst than the first and the last that would set the world on fire...
You can go and rent the "Life of Nostradamus" at any store.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
So this is the second one right?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, I could rent a stupid nostradamus video, or I could choose to think for myself and control my own destiny.

Guess which one I'm choosing?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:19:36 PM EDT
[#4]
RAF,

TODAY I'm not making fun. I have the video and I poped it to check on the dates. Its more than that.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#5]
You need to read the Bible it says that no man will know when the end of the world it. The Anti-Christ has not raised yet, The people of the world have not been marked with the sighed of the devil. So I think I'll take the Bible over Nostradamus any day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You need to read the Bible it says that no man will know when the end of the world it. The Anti-Christ has not raised yet, The people of the world have not been marked with the sighed of the devil. So I think I'll take the Bible over Nostradamus any day.
View Quote

I'm with you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

And I'll take the National Enquirer over both.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Nostradamus?  You have to be fucking *kidding* me, right?  I mean, that guy's "predictions" can be interpreted seven ways from Sunday.  They are totally meaningless.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#9]
[B]"Nostradamus? You have to be fucking *kidding* me, right? I mean, that guy's "predictions" can be interpreted seven ways from Sunday. They are totally meaningless"[/B]

Same as the Bible, thats why there are different versons and different sects.
Believe in what you want but don't call names to those who believe in other things...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I have read original text from Nostradamus without interpretation and it seems to me that he is pretty close on too many topics to be dismissed.
When you start naming people and the names are too close to ignore I would have to give the guy some credance.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
there will be three attacks first in the City where men built mountains (NYC), second worst than the first and the last that would set the world on fire...
You can go and rent the "Life of Nostradamus" at any store.
View Quote

Oh, please.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Go rent a life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top