Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 9:18:21 AM EST
FIERY LUST OF STINKY SEX SICKO Sep 28 2004

A PERVERT who got a sexual thrill from covering himself in manure and setting fire to things terrorised a farmer's family.

David Truscott prowled Clive Roth's farm at night wearing shiny red shorts and latex gloves, causing thousands of pounds of damage.

The unemployed 35--year-old visited Woodbury House Farm, near Redruth,Cornwall, frequently over a seven-month period to satisfy his sick perversions.

On one occasion, he stripped off, climbed into a muckspreader full of manure and committed a sex act.

Another time, the weirdo, who owned 360 pairs of girls' knickers and slept in women's pyjamas, rolled around in manure while attempting to set fire to a tractor. He also set fire to and destroyed a timber shed, animal feed and a barn.

Truscott, of Redruth, yesterday admitted three counts of arson and one of burglary.

Prosecutor Simon Jones said the Roth family became increasingly terrified by Truscott's behaviour, Matters came to a head this month, when items were stolen and the imprint of buttocks appeared in manure, surrounded by tissues.

Police set up a surveillance operation and caught Truscott, who was carrying a bag full of underwear, women's trousers and firelighters.

Magistrates referred the case to Truro Crown Court for sentencing next month.

safe link to story

semi-unsafe for work link to Reed's page

Jennifer Reed Rawks! She's a babe to...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:20:20 AM EST
That dude just needs a hug...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:21:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By macman37:
That dude just needs a hug...

... around the neck. Get a rope.

Remember the Alamo, and God bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:24:23 AM EST
I find it ironic that he will sit in piles of shit but will clean himself after jerking and leaving his monkey blankets around
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:08:42 AM EST
Is he a Barney Frank intern?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:15:58 AM EST
Stuff it in.. wait a minute.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:18:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 10:18:29 AM EST by KA3B]
Sounds like a typical Saturday night on the ARF boards....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:27:06 AM EST

ooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaa­aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........

I hope they put this guy under the psycho hospital.

At least he's original

Originally Posted By Palo_Duro:
FIERY LUST OF STINKY SEX SICKO Sep 28 2004
Matters came to a head this month, when items were stolen and the imprint of buttocks appeared in manure, surrounded by tissues.

.hr
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:57:43 AM EST
Spankin' it in cow crap and setting the tractor on fire.

Normally I would say, "whatever floats your boat," but this guy...this guy is just a friggin' loon.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:59:39 AM EST
I wanna party with that guy!!
Top Top