Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/9/2002 9:48:45 AM EDT
[url]http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=539&forum=DCForumID32[/url] Talk about a "target rich environment". See post #6 dealing with Maryland AG Curran and confiscation. This would be much more fun if it didn't piss me off so much.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:47:51 PM EDT
Kbaker, you're using facts and logic to argue reasonably, that's why no one is responding to your posts. If you want to talk to them, you have to criticize any and everything that Bush says or does. Then extrapolate how Bush is directly responsible for all the evil in the world. Be as creative as possible. I've seen Bush blamed for the recession, 9/11, Argentina's financial crisis, Enron's bankruptcy, etc. Oh, and lavish praise on what a star Bill Clinton is (Don't bring up how he totally sold out the Liberal legislative agenda, supported free trade) and how Al Gore was robbed of his popular vote mandate.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:38:34 PM EDT
Why the fuck you helping them learn about guns? Tell them that Tec-9's are the shit! [;)] c-rock
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:55:59 PM EDT
Those rock heads give me a headache. Good job KBaker.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:47:54 PM EDT
Hey C-Rock Watch your mouth! I have a Tec-9 that I'm going to try and dump at a gunshow in the next week. Don't ruin my potential customers from the Demoncrat Underground!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:56:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Flash66: Hey C-Rock Watch your mouth! I have a Tec-9 that I'm going to try and dump at a gunshow in the next week. Don't ruin my potential customers from the Demoncrat Underground!
View Quote
Um, Flash, you need to brush up on your ebonics. "The Shit" is [i]superior[/i] - "Ya, ma brutha, that Tec-9 be the shit!"
Top Top