Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 4:38:57 AM EDT
2 questions (very Buchananesque EVEN for me).....

a) how long did it take us to get to the tsunami area?

b) any countries helping out in the gulf coast?

I hate to give a point to the Buchanan crowd cause they tend lean towards things I won't discuss here (foriegn monetary aid discussions NOT WELCOME IN THIS THREAD) but we do help out  - in non-monetary ways - an awful lot in other countrieswho in ducey's words are producing a 'deafening silence' now.  Kinda like Israel sending crews to erthquake areas and getting the same treatment form many of the same countries.

It's like America's the only decent country in teh world.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:41:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Pretty much.

How did you like the German minister tell the reporter that the Katrina was our fault for not signing the Kyoto treaty?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:48:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty much.

How did you like the German minister tell the reporter that the Katrina was our fault for not signing the Kyoto treaty?

Seriously? I never know when someone is joking around here. Reality is becoming more and more unbelievalble.

Yup.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:53:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty much.

I read that and laughed. I also read on Drudge that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. blamed the governor of AL or MI for it too because he did not support the Koyoto Treaty.

What a putz.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:01:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Why should any American be at all surprised what comes out of the mouths of dimogeeks and kommies? When they don't have another  man's penis and testicals in their mouths and down their necks there is more room for dumb bullshit agitprop and lies to drool out along with manseed.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:25:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Not the only one, but one of VERY few.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top