Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 10/11/2007 11:01:28 AM EST
It seems whenever I have a ton of reading and studying to do for class, I can't seem to stay focused on my schoolwork. I feel kind of dazed/ unfocused or just get tired/ sleepy.

Anyone have any tips on clearing my mind, and perhaps not getting sleepy in the middle of the afternoon when I'm trying to read my texts?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:05:33 AM EST
Meth.. lots of meth! You can go for days!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:07:50 AM EST
Set a goal for yourself. Think of something you really want to do, and decide to do it *after* you've completed your homework. That way, you have an incentive, and won't be so brain-numb. Music helps, too. Put on some good music that has a motivating beat to it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:10:14 AM EST
intravenous caffeine has done wonders for me in the past
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:34:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By XCRmonger:
Set a goal for yourself. Think of something you really want to do, and decide to do it *after* you've completed your homework. That way, you have an incentive, and won't be so brain-numb. Music helps, too. Put on some good music that has a motivating beat to it.

Unfortunately I'll be studying until my midterm on Tuesday, since I have a ton of reading to do.
I'll try out the music thing though.

I think I'll skip the Meth and IVs.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 1:20:16 PM EST
I think people are misinterpreting what I was asking for.

My problem is not sitting down and reading, it is staying awake while reading or maintaining mental clarity while reading.
Top Top