Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2013 3:40:19 PM EDT
Placed an order on the 21'st and got a nice email stating my order would go out the 15th. Contacted them today for my tracking info and was told they did not have the inventory I ordered several weeks ago, and would contact the manufacture to see if they could fill my order. They charged my card at the time of order too. Sound like we have another Botach, or Optics planet type vendor to look out for. They do not have the stock that is on their website. I know it has been a bad month, but they lied about what was in-stock, and did not inform the customer at the time of order. I waited patiently for three weeks before they decided to inform me of this. Stay away!
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.

TXL
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Totally un ; just got raped. Thanks for the info! Hope you either get your refund or the mags!
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, you saved me from possibly ordering from them!
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, never heard of them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I understand being out of stock but I don't understand charging the card when you don't have the inventory
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I understand being out of stock but I don't understand charging the card when you don't have the inventory

That's what burned me. Three weeks later only after I contacted them did they notify me that they never had the product, but they sure took my money out of the charge card fast. Doing a charge back today before it has been to long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top