Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 4:35:34 PM EDT

In statistics class today, we started looking at basic probability stuff.  

So to get some data, the professor decides to take a class survey, by a show of hands who was voting for Bush and who was voting for Kerry.  

I am always uncomfortable when a teacher asks something like this, for many reasons, and considered not voting at all for fear of persecution....but I voted anyway.  And here are the results..................
Votes:

Bush - Guys - 19  Girls - 30
Kerry - Guys - 23  Girls - 20

Totals - Bush - 49 Kerry - 43

When I saw those numbers go up on the board, I realized I need to start asking out some of the girls (many are hot ) in my class.  

I was surprised, as my school is (I thought) pretty liberal.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
When I saw those numbers go up on the board, I realized I need to start asking out some of the girls (many are hot ) in my class.  

Maybe they're lesbo and didn't understand the question?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
OH MY GOD LOL!!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe they're lesbo and didn't understand the question?

LOL, damn that's funny!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Lord help us if we ever get a candidate whose last name is Pie.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top