Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 4:05:11 PM EDT
"There will be wars and rumors of wars but the end is not yet by and by" Hope I quoted that right as it is from the bible. I am 29yrs of age and the world today seems like it is in the fast lane of armageddon. I want to know what do you think about the world today? I was sad when the two black boys were found dead (I have two boys of my own). I was mad but I can't imagine what their father must be going through especially when there is no suspect. Then I look at all the child pedifiles and all the killing in the world today. Seem like love in the world is fading fast. Today being Easter, I guess we are reminded ( for those that believe) of the greatest love of all. God's love for us. Storms are coming from every direction in place not known to have them, countries all over the world are itching to nuke each other on the slick. Lastly I saw on the news about a school district being segregated and some think it's ok. My pops told me that there was good and bad in all race of people. Hell sometimes it's your own that cutting your throat while your looking at the other man. Where do you think this world is headed? I don't care if you believe in God or not I just want to know what you think?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]

The world has always been rough and insane. Check out this book for a glimpse of the good ole days.

www.bookideas.com/reviews/index.cfm?fuseaction=displayReview&id=43
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Too bad we can't go back to the happy and placid days of WW2 or the Dark Ages.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top