Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2002 7:49:12 PM EDT
This is for us po folks in Illinois but we can use every vote that we can get!!!
Vote early & vote often!!!
Pretty Please!!!

[url]http://www.vote.com/vote/40986268/index.phtml?cat=10882286[/url]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Right now 1,029 people feel that we have a right to keep and bear arms.

Av.
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#2]
These Poles crack me up. Sniper rifles, wha will they think of next. Assualt Rifles, Sniper Rifles, did they leave any out yet.
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Now lets say I was hunting deer and i had bad aim so I needed a quick follow up/ups and a one shot kill was mandetory and I had bad aim, would that make a 50 cal "Sniper" rifle just a plain old walmart bought hunting rifle?  Its about time Congress deals with the views of the poor shots out there!  I feel unrepresented and as a minority, I am obligated to reciece 10 times a voice that the majority gets!  I shall see you in court!  Good Day Sir.  I said Good Day!

keving67
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.gifworks.com/queue/buzzy_mad_md_wht_19463.gif[/img] (.)(.)

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top