BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 7:32:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Here are the responses in my thread.Link

I ended buying the Starlight because it seemed a little less bulky than the pelican.  I have Storm cases for work that hold files that are good and have nice buttons on the latches that make them easier to open and close.  They have wheels and an extendable handle, which is kind of weak.  However, for pure bruteness, I think the Pelicans win, but they are a little overkill for my purposes.

bd

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I work for a production company and we've got tons of storm and pelican cases.  I'd go for the storm case because they're easier to open.  Pelicans are painful to open, especially in cold weather.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top