Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/28/2004 6:23:38 AM EDT
Just watched star wars over the weekend and found a blooper of sourts that I thought was funny as hell. The scene were C3po and R2 are in the control room of the death star and the gurads and stormtroopers finally get through the doors. If you watch the door does not go up all the way, and the third trooper through, hits his head. That in itself is pretty funny, but the best part is they dont edit out the sound which makes me think that it was left on purpose. Still pretty damm funny.

CH
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:27:32 AM EDT
[#1]
If you watch Attack of the Clones there is a scene where Jango Fett bumps his head while walking into Slave 1 that was put in as a throw back to the scene you mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:30:53 AM EDT
[#2]
The sound was added.  It wasn't in the previous release.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:31:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Speaking of funny scenes - I laughed so hard I almost cried when Ackbar said "it's a trap!"

... but it was also pretty funny when Leia sticks her head around the corner and yelled "it's a trap!" at Luke (in that could city - Bespin? in ESB).  Someone needs to find that picture
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:36:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:43:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
img76.exs.cx/img76/120/l-trap.jpg

That's IT !!!

You ARE the alpha-male of Star Wars lore !!  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:47:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's IT !!!

Thank you.  I have spent a lifetime collecting useless star wars knowledge.  I have a star wars trivial pursuit game that I have never played because nobody wants to go toe to toe with me.  The closest I ever came was having Mrs. Wedge just read questions to me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:49:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Then get this game www.starwarsgalaxies.com and prepair to give up all your free time.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:49:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's IT !!!

Thank you.  I have spent a lifetime collecting useless star wars knowledge.  I have a star wars trivial pursuit game that I have never played because nobody wants to go toe to toe with me.  The closest I ever came was having Mrs. Wedge just read questions to me.

Quick, I have two: and NO CHEATING!

1: What's the first thing Obi-Wan says in ANH?

2: Who was Lando's copilot on the Falcon in RoTJ?

Yes I know the answers to both.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:52:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's IT !!!

I am not as good with the new ones but I think the answer is
1.  Nice to met you (but now that I think of it that is what Ani says to Obi-Wan)

2. Nieon Numb (I know this is not spelled right but I am not cheating to look it up)
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:55:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's IT !!!

1.  Nice to met you (but now that I think of it that is what Ani says to Obi-Wan)

2. Nieon Numb (I know this is not spelled right but I am not cheating to look it up)

"Hello little one" - he's talking to R2-D2

and you're the FIRST person to get Nien Nunb, and I've asked that one to people who were SW "experts" before.

Well done.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:55:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's IT !!!

1.  "Hello there!"

2.  Nien Nunb
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:56:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's IT !!!

and you're the FIRST person to get Nien Nunb, and I've asked that one to people who were SW "experts" before.

Well done.

HEY!  YOU DIDN'T WAIT LONG ENOUGH!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Then get this game www.starwarsgalaxies.com and prepair to give up all your free time.

I am aware of the game and it sounds really good, but for two reasons I can't play it.

1. I am a Nintendo Fan boy, so if it does not come out for Nintendo I don't have it.
2. I have slow internet at home and online games don't work as well on it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:59:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:59:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Damn when you said ANH I just read it fast and thought your were talking about what was the first thing Obi said to Anikan in EP 1.  I could have gotten that one had I paid more attention.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:59:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's IT !!!

Well done.

and who was the third individual in the cockpit of the falcon as there were three?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know the name of the dude in the back playing with switches.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#18]
I found this MP3 to me quite entertaining!

www.unifac.com/altorfer/Yankovic - Star Wars.mp3
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:07:47 AM EDT
[#19]
The leader of which squadron crashed through the bridge window of the SSD in ROTJ?

What was Luke's gunner in the snowspeeder in ESB?

What cell block was Chewie being transferred from in the Death Star in ANH?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:09:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The leader of which squadron crashed through the bridge window of the SSD in ROTJ?
green (not sure of this one)
Hobbie

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's IT !!!

How exciting...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:12:39 AM EDT
[#22]
I thought Luke's gunner's name was Dack (sp?)?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:13:22 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Damn it your right.  I had a brain fart.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:14:09 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hobbie

Luke's gunner was Dak.

Wedge, I'd love to play you in SW Trivial Pursuit!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Wedge got #1 and #3, and Admiral_Crunch got #2.

Hobbie was Luke's wingman, IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The sound was added.  It wasn't in the previous release.

It's there on my laserdisc copy.  I think it's actually the sound of the lead stormtrooper keying his mike to talk on the radio.  It just happens at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:17:33 AM EDT
[#27]
green leader crashed into the SD

Dack was Lukes gunner.

cell block 1138.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:17:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hobbie

Luke's gunner was Dak.

I am not sure how the logistics of this would work but your on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:19:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hobbie

Luke's gunner was Dak.

I'd challenge Wedge as well.

Any time any place.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hobbie

I only know #2 and 3

Dack was Luke's gunner in ESB, and I think 1138 is right.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:19:44 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hobbie

Luke's gunner was Dak.

I'd challenge Wedge as well.

Any time any place.

"General, count me in!"
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:20:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Wedge did you check this out yet?  www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/

You many want to up grade how you play your games.  I do not have this yet.  Just listen to the music and scroll through the screen shots.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#33]
OK, this has been bugging me since I was a kid - if anyone can answer, you folks can.

Do they EVER use the word 'Ewok" in ROTJ?  I know it is in the credits - but where is it in the movie?

Now, more recently - does nayone know why Luca changed the song at the end of ROTJ?  I prefer the new one personally - but why?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
OK, this has been bugging me since I was a kid - if anyone can answer, you folks can.

Do they EVER use the word 'Ewok" in ROTJ?  I know it is in the credits - but where is it in the movie?

Now, more recently - does nayone know why Luca changed the song at the end of ROTJ?  I prefer the new one personally - but why?

#1  I don't think they ever did say Ewok.
#2  the music was changed when he added the extra scenes.  The end of the movie was longer and he needed new music for it.  I like the old music better myself.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:26:14 AM EDT
[#35]
How about the flying "H", or the .357ish sound that you hear when Hans Solo is shooting. can't remember which one it is.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:27:11 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Wedge did you check this out yet?  www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/

You many want to up grade how you play your games.  I do not have this yet.  Just listen to the music and scroll through the screen shots.  

I think that one would be really good as well.  I just can not break the ties with Nintendo.  I am loyal to a fault.  Maybe someday I will write an introspective on my love affair with Nintendo.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:27:19 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I can't think of a single instance where they use the term "Ewok".  There is a lot of technical info that can't actually be round in the movies.  Much of it is gleaned from the scripts and other writings, and merchandising.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:29:04 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
How about the flying "H", or the .357ish sound that you hear when Hans Solo is shooting. can't remember which one it is.

Hmm? All blaster sounds AFAIK were made by whacking a wrench against high-tension cables. I remember seeing that one and going "wow!"
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:29:47 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Not sure what your asking but, the sounds for the blasters came from the sound guide wires that held up radio antenna made when struck.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:31:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't think of a single instance where they use the term "Ewok".  There is a lot of technical info that can't actually be round in the movies.  Much of it is gleaned from the scripts and other writings, and merchandising.

Another example of this is the Wompa from Empire.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

#2  the music was changed when he added the extra scenes.  The end of the movie was longer and he needed new music for it.  I like the old music better myself.

Yeah, they had to extend the music to fit in Wedge's big dance scene. Shake it, flyboy!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:33:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of the "extra" bounty hunters were never named...all I can recall off hand are IG88 and...Bosk? Something like that (the brown scaly one).
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of the "extra" bounty hunters were never named...all I can recall off hand are IG88 and...Bosk? Something like that (the brown scaly one).

Yup!  I remember them from the books as well.  Most of the Catina creatures had names in the merchandising world, but were never mentioned in the movies.  Oola, Bib Fortuna, Saclicious Crumb, Max Reebo and many others such as Gammorean Guards weren't named in the movies.  I wish that there were more references to the Krayt Dragon, aside from seeing a skeleton at the beginning of ANH.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

The 'flying H' was a Y-wing fighter.

ETA: Unless you mean the Empire craft known as the tie-fighter?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:08:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Star Wars Personality Test

Brisk322's results:
Openness:  76th percentile
Conscientiousness: 8th percentile
Extraversion: 1st percentile
Agreeableness: 32nd percentile
Neuroticism:  94th percentile

Unfortunately, this one doesn't combine the results into a single character.

This one does....

"There goes another one."

Brisk322 is...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:11:19 AM EDT
[#47]
I am

as well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Is anyone else a bit put off by all the new races and beings introduced in the prequels - WITHOUT some of the same ones?

I mean, couldn't Lucas at least have shown some of the same types of critters from Jabba's Lair or the cantina scene when they were on Tatooine in Episode 1?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:28:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Star Wars Personality Test

Brisk322's results:
Openness:  76th percentile
Conscientiousness: 8th percentile
Extraversion: 1st percentile
Agreeableness: 32nd percentile
Neuroticism:  94th percentile

Unfortunately, this one doesn't combine the results into a single character.

This one does....

"There goes another one."

Brisk322 is...
img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/brisk322/Emperor_sabers1-ROTJ-vcap.jpg

I am !
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top