Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/29/2002 7:31:42 PM EDT
Well I finally got around to seeing this. After hearing all of the hype, I was deeply depressed while watching as the movie appeared to be a total flop, yes a total flop, until...out of the skies in a thunderous roar...Master Yoda lands with an entire Regiment of clones complete with field artillery and air-support and orders: [b]"Around the survivors a perimeter create."[/b] Best line in any movie I've heard all year followed by the greatest battle scene of any sci-fi flick to date. I'm thinking, General Yoda, no...Supreme Commander Yoda.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:36:46 PM EDT
The first new Star Wars was horrible. This one merely sucked. I just don't get what the hype EVER was about the movies, new or old.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:56:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MisterGreens: The first new Star Wars was horrible. This one merely sucked. I just don't get what the hype EVER was about the movies, new or old.
View Quote
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Adam%5FWhite%2Flastweekphone%2Ejpg[/img] Seriously, if you [b]MUST[/b] participate in a Star Wars bashing session, continue it here: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=154784&w=searchPop[/url]. I, for one, like the movie - Dag Nabbit! 'just watched it again on Turkey Day. Adam
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 8:02:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/29/2002 8:04:07 PM EDT by ProfessorEvil]
I can't see how anyone over the age of 7 thought this movie was anything more than slightly entertaining. Please, someone explain HOW it's going to be called the clone war? The clones are fighting for you! It's a REBELLION, damnit...and they have DROIDS! It's a Droid war, or a rebellion, not a clone war. But that's ok...Yoda's senile anyway, so I suppose he's to be forgiven for his missteps.
Top Top