Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2002 7:31:42 PM EDT
Well I finally got around to seeing this. After hearing all of the hype, I was deeply depressed while watching as the movie appeared to be a total flop, yes a total flop, until...out of the skies in a thunderous roar...Master Yoda lands with an entire Regiment of clones complete with field artillery and air-support and orders: [b]"Around the survivors a perimeter create."[/b] Best line in any movie I've heard all year followed by the greatest battle scene of any sci-fi flick to date. I'm thinking, General Yoda, no...Supreme Commander Yoda.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The first new Star Wars was horrible.  This one merely sucked.  I just don't get what the hype EVER was about the movies, new or old.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The first new Star Wars was horrible.  This one merely sucked.  I just don't get what the hype EVER was about the movies, new or old.
View Quote

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Adam%5FWhite%2Flastweekphone%2Ejpg[/img]

Seriously, if you [b]MUST[/b] participate in a Star Wars bashing session, continue it here: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=154784&w=searchPop[/url].

I, for one, like the movie - Dag Nabbit! 'just watched it again on Turkey Day.

Adam
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 8:02:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't see how anyone over the age of 7 thought this movie was anything more than slightly entertaining.  

Please, someone explain HOW it's going to be called the clone war?  The clones are fighting for you!  It's a REBELLION, damnit...and they have DROIDS!  It's a Droid war, or a rebellion, not a clone war.  But that's ok...Yoda's senile anyway, so I suppose he's to be forgiven for his missteps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top