Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 3:42:47 PM EDT
This fuckin game. I actually enjoy playing it, but it flat out cheats so fucking bad its disgusting. Most retarded game EVER.
How is that you say? What proof do you have you ask?

Ponder this. The teams start even...200 vs 200. I killed 71 fucking people and we STILL lose. How in the name of holy hell can I kill almost HALF the fucking bad guys and my team STILL cant fucking win?!

Retarded cheating game. Thats how.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhm cause you have to take command posts over? It doesn't matter how many you kill :)

Fight real people as well :)
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Uhm cause you have to take command posts over? It doesn't matter how many you kill :)

You mean my basis of winning is determined by the CP's I take??

This changes everything......
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Battlefield 2 it is just as clumsy and random but more innovative, in BF2 you can be a suicide bomber.  Strap C4 on truck bumper ram a tank and bail out at the last second.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
yes take all the cp's and hold them = teh w1n.

*edit* you dont have to take all of them just more than the other guys.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It helps when you know he rules of the game before you cry "cheater".
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Never trust a bot to cover your back.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:52:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Try Battlefield 2 it is just as clumsy and random but more innovative, in BF2 you can be a suicide bomber.  Strap C4 on truck bumper ram a tank and bail out at the last second.

technically, if you were trying to be a suicide bomber you WOULDNT jump out.

i do it ALLLL the time in bf2.  especially when my sides getting owned by apcs and stuff.  i usually jump back out at a distance and remotely detonate it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IT CHANGES NOTHING!!

I still killed damn near half the baddies. My botmates suck donkey balls. I gave a follow command then ran up to a ledge to pick off guys down below. What do my ever faithful followers do? Nudge right up against me and push me off the ledge.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Except for Geonosis, pretty much any map on BF I can be won via pure outright genocide.  Just takes practice.  All you have to do is remain relatively competitive on the CPs and you'll do fine.

BF II is a different matter.  If you don't actively concentrate on taking the CPs, you're toast(except maybe with Hero characters).
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#10]
The bots in that game were terrible.  Battlefield 2 is a way better game.  Battlefront just seemed off.  The mechanics of it were just not up my alley.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

technically, if you were trying to be a suicide bomber you WOULDNT jump out.

i do it ALLLL the time in bf2.  especially when my sides getting owned by apcs and stuff.  i usually jump back out at a distance and remotely detonate it.

You dont always get away.  If by chance you play PS2 after about midnight CST look for TACOBELL and frag him repeatedly hes a buddy of mine he uses the same tactic with another friend.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

shit dude - all Battle Feild based games are like that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:11:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, several times I won battles in only a few minutes by capturing the CPs.  You will also notice that the number of CPs a side holds has an effect on the number of reserve troops.  It's cool to watch your opponent's reserve count snap from 150 to ZERO!

Tactics dude, tactics.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Good thing it was determined that it was the game that was retarded.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Play Act of War.  I've been hooked since the demo hit the streets about a year ago.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#17]
I didnt like it either, glad I didnt pay
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Play Act of War.  I've been hooked since the demo hit the streets about a year ago.

its a good game, better than C&C Generals in some aspects...

I have Battlefront also...its a fun game, the computer is a bit rediculous at times...but I beat it.

I like the Star wars meets Battlefield mix
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top