Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 5:11:02 PM EDT
Tonight I am reminded of a stanza from the National Anthem...
"and nothing could save
the hireling and slave
from the havoc of flight
and the gloom of the grave"

I want those responsible for this to feel the havoc of flight and the gloom of the grave.  I don't want them to be arrested and tried, I don't care about being discriminatory in selecting targets. I want anyone who even remotely supported this attack to be targeted and killed. I hope our government has the guts to do it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Amen. Many have spoken of arresting these animals and bringing them to trial. What they don't realize there is a whole network and culture that breads these animals. I'm not talking about muslims, I'm talking about terrorists and those that harbor them.

Arrest one and they will create another. We go after the animals only, and their keepers don't need to fear us. We go after the keeper and the animals, we take care of the problem for a lifetime, instead of a year or two.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top