Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 3:53:58 PM EDT
So last year we had a huge problem with St. Patty's day and all the drunks.  I just got paged and called in to work a over-time OUI detail.  Me and the K-9 are gonna have a fun night tonite.

I'll let you know how busy it is.

Got to love a holiday that gives people an excuse to drink

Be Safe
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
If a drunk driver crashes on St.Paddy's day and has been drinking green beer all day,  Does his or her blood run green?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Go for it K9

Taffy/half Oirish
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I almost asked to go in tonight to work some OT but I was pretty tired and worked every day this week other than today, so I just took my time off.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#4]
So just woke up after my OT shift last night.  Was a fairly busy night.  I wrote 3 kids for posession by minors, and got 1 OUI and the ol K-9 came through on a traffic stop with a nice sniff and find of some dope.  The two others guys that were working responded to several bar fights and noise complaints, and one of the guys got a OUI.

Overall, pretty good OT night
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top