Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 5:38:33 AM EDT
Culled from a current interview w/ Rolling Stone:

The Washington Post and New York Times apologies about their initial reporting about Iraq not being critical enough were very revealing. I am a dedicated Times reader, and I've found enormous sustenance from Paul Krugman and Maureen Dowd on the op-ed page. There has been great reporting, but there has also been some self-consciousness in some of the reporting about the policy differences in this election.

Paul Krugman!?!?! That freakin' pinhead, asshat columnist that O'Reilly chewed up and spit out.

I just lost the last molecule of respect I had for Mr. Springsteen. What a sad, sad man.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:40:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Culled from a current interview w/ Rolling Stone:

The Washington Post and New York Times apologies about their initial reporting about Iraq not being critical enough were very revealing. I am a dedicated Times reader, and I've found enormous sustenance from Paul Krugman and Maureen Dowd on the op-ed page. There has been great reporting, but there has also been some self-consciousness in some of the reporting about the policy differences in this election.

Paul Krugman!?!?! That freakin' pinhead, asshat columnist that O'Reilly chewed up and spit out.

I just lost the last molecule of respect I had for Mr. Springsteen. What a sad, sad man.

What took you so long?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I never liked Broocie, even back in my flaming liberal youth. TOOO earnest.....and his music sucks. Years of having to put up with hearing every frat boy and bar bimbo at college singing "Tramps like us, baby we wuh bawn to ruh-hunnnn" at beer blasts just before they blew lunch, left a very bad imprint in my mind of him and his music. Yuk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top