Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2001 7:13:15 PM EDT
I know this is an AR sight, but you people seem to know what you're talking about so here goes:
I have an original m1903 MkI springfield, arsenal converted back to m1903 config. I want to put a scope on it, but do not want to alter it in any way that can not be reversed.  can anyone reccomend a good mount?
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:38:49 PM EDT
I would post the question at [url]talk.shooters.com[/url]. They have boards for various military weapons.

I'm thinking the [b]M1903A4[/b] was the GI scoped model designation. Maybe a search using this model number would provide the correct mounting system.

I am on lookout for that very model right now, after seeing the sniper specials on the History Channel. There quote was, "The M1903A4 was the scoped version of this rifle used by snipers during WW 2". This is the only information I have. Good Luck
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 9:00:14 PM EDT
I have a Springfield 1903 A3.  B-Square makes scope mounts for the 03-A3, should make one for the '03.  Check them out.  No drilling is necessary.
Top Top