Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/27/2005 8:45:01 AM EDT
I just dont understand why stupid people keep pumping out kids, we all see it.

Its common knowledge that if you start having sex without any counter measures eventually the lady is going to get knocked up.

Call me overly cautious but I have my lady on birth control and I use a rubber, not taking any chances!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:46:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Because Uncle Sugar gives you more with each urchin you drop.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Because a lot of pharmacists decide they're morally obligated to deny them...

j/k

a lot of women just don't try.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
It's called "bitchiness".

As well as "lowered sex drive".

And some girls take it because it can help with cramps and whatnot, as well as regulating "it" but it can also make it go away completely for undetermined amounts of time.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#4]
i think if you have kids and go on welfare in order to collect your cash the woman have to get fixed.

You want 8 kids you pay, you want our money you get snipped!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#5]
The hormones make a lot of women moody or nauseaous.  You'd think that would be no big deal compared to an unwanted pregnancy but...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#6]
You can't make a career out of birth control. You can out of having 4 kids with 4 different fathers. Big money in that these days.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Its common knowledge that if you start having sex without any counter measures eventually the lady is going to get knocked up.

Call me overly cautious but I have my lady on birth control and I use a rubber, not taking any chances!

Yes you are. Every time you put your dick in her.

You don't want to take any chances? Don't put your dick in her.

Why don't more men keep their dicks in their pants? Or get vasectomies? It's a two-way street.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The hormones make a lot of women moody or nauseaous.  You'd think that would be no big deal compared to an unwanted pregnancy but...

A lot of women just use PMS as an excuse for every bad mood they have, whether or not they're taking any kind of hormonal bc.

And yeah... a lot of women act like their mood swings and cramps are the worst thing in the world that could ever happen to him.  Then they're in for a big surprise when they get knocked up.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:57:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You can't make a career out of birth control. You can out of having 4 kids with 4 different fathers. Big money in that these days.

Bingo.  This is the flip side of no abortion.  The scary part is that the libtards and retards are procrating at a much faster rate then people with common sense and jobs.  Pretty soon there will be 1 working person supporting 3 non working people.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why don't more men keep their dicks in their pants? Or get vasectomies? It's a two-way street.

why chance could I be taking her using birth control and me using a rubber?

it would be like 99.999% effective
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Because women have a problem with personal responsibility...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:00:25 AM EDT
[#12]
If men were smart they would go get fixed, like I did. Problem solved, and insurance pays for it. If you want another child later then you'll have to cough up the cash. I did it. I don't to bring up another child in this wacko world
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not really the realistic effective rate with both types is about 98 percent.  In real life practice and not in the lab, the effective rates are much lower then what is advertised.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Mine does patch and we use a rubber, every time. No chances.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#15]
As far as hormonal BC goes, some women have problems with it...as in they completely lose their sex drive. In that case, I can see why there would be no point her taking it as she would never want to have sex anyway.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If men were smart they would go get fixed, like I did. Problem solved, and insurance pays for it. If you want another child later then you'll have to cough up the cash. I did it. I don't to bring up another child in this wacko world

Turning the planet over to the scum and their offspring isn't the answer. Make the world a better place, not a worse one.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#17]
its always been an issue.  The world will always have stupid people and nothing will fix it.  And to blame some guy who owns a pharmacy for not handing out birth control is the wrong answer.  If the chick or dude would have taken into account what they were about to do at the start of the mess then you cant blame some guy who does not want to be forced to do something he does not stand for in his own store.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cause that still leaves 0.001%    

While I agree that that is being careful,  there is only one way to be 100% sure.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
its always been an issue.  The world will always have stupid people and nothing will fix it.  And to blame some guy who owns a pharmacy for not handing out birth control is the wrong answer.  If the chick or dude would have taken into account what they were about to do at the start of the mess then you cant blame some guy who does not want to be forced to do something he does not stand for in his own store.

At the expense of contributing to a thread hijack, these cases are about emrgency contraception and are exceedingly rare. those people can just go somewhere else in any event.

The orig poster about this also said, "J/K", ie just kidding.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cause that still leaves 0.001%    

While I agree that that is being careful,  there is only one way to be 100% sure.

im just saying with these precautions nothing is going to happen, if a rubber breaks then well you know something went wrong and you can fix it...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Just SIIHPA...
oh, nevermind.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#22]
My wife decided to get off last year.  We tried pills and patches - (oh my she hated the cramps and headaches the patches caused).  But of course sex in a glove is not as much fun...  So now it is semi rythem, semi fate - we want kids anyway, and have none together.

She has joked that is is our responsiblity to help keep cacausions from being a minority in Texas.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Yeah...we experienced the busted condom. ("uhhh....oops....don't think that was supposed to happen.") Luckily, plan B is fairly easy to obtain in Germany.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#24]
If the ladies are not on birth control and get their boyfriends or husbands worked up, the ladies at least owe them a blow fish.  Right?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#25]
The reason that impoverished women tend to have so many kids is for a few reasons:

1. These people aren't thinking about tonight, let alone tomorrow, therefore there is no concern of getting pregnant as its a problem that doesn't affect today.

2. Benefits, more kids you have the more welfare you can collect

3. Culture, in many impoverished cultures it is not just ok but a source of pride to be a single mother.

Until the culture starts ostracizing those who reproduce irresponsibly and stops giving people extra money for having more kids, the trend will continue.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#26]
vasectomies are not 100% effective either.

i know someone who is living proof of this.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Come on guys, there are at times medical reasons to not use the pill.

With my wife, her blood pressure would skyrocket when she was on it.  

With that being said, I agree that that is generally the exception.

Ed
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not really the realistic effective rate with both types is about 98 percent.  In real life practice and not in the lab, the effective rates are much lower then what is advertised.

Respectfully, Doc, he was close(ish).  If both are 98% effective and are used simultaneously, their combined effectiveness is 99.96% or 4 failures out of 10,000 sexual encounters (on average .. could be the first one )

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#29]
double post
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#30]
My girlfriend's mother died at a fairly young age from a blood clot, so the doctor told her that since the patch, pill or just about any other birth control method raises the chances of a clot that it wouldn't be a good idea for her to be on it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:58:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
vasectomies are not 100% effective either.

i know someone who is living proof of this.

That someone needs to look the milkman straight in the eye and have a little discussion.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Having kids is BIG business for a lot of ho's.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#33]
If you can't afford to raise the kid on your own dime, don't get pregnant.

The .gov should offer permanent BC to those who want it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Come on guys, there are at times medical reasons to not use the pill.

With my wife, her blood pressure would skyrocket when she was on it.  

With that being said, I agree that that is generally the exception.

Ed

Quoted:
My girlfriend's mother died at a fairly young age from a blood clot, so the doctor told her that since the patch, pill or just about any other birth control method raises the chances of a clot that it wouldn't be a good idea for her to be on it.

Both are definitely legit reasons, but rare in my experience as to why some women don't use birth control. However I have seen both situations arise and undoubtedly they shouldn't use hormones.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:13:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Respectfully, Doc, he was close(ish).  If both are 98% effective and are used simultaneously, their combined effectiveness is 99.96% or 4 failures out of 10,000 sexual encounters (on average .. could be the first one )

No thats the effective rate for both used simultaneously.  You have realize in the real world the effectiveness of both is around 80-90%.  In the lab they are 98-99%.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

And you are offerring to pay for it?

Cuz I don't see any Constitutional basis for public funding of their sex lives, or reproductive activities.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Turning the planet over to the scum and their offspring isn't the answer. Make the world a better place, not a worse one.

To fix that problem would require alot of ammo. But I'm all for it
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GET REAL!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cuz I don't see any Constitutional basis for public funding of their sex lives, or reproductive activities.

Dude, you are already paying for her lifestyle.

But, you're right. It's more fiscally responsible to pay $812 per month (for 18 years) for each kid the woman pumps out rather than a one-shot snip-snip for $935.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#41]
I try to avoid the stork, I find women who prefer the swallow.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, you are already paying for her lifestyle.

But, you're right. It's more fiscally responsible to pay $812 per month (for 18 years) for each kid the woman pumps out rather than a one-shot snip-snip for $935.

So you are OK with being her pimp daddy??

"Fiscally responsible" is NOT paying for either her birth control or her spawn.

Show me IN THE COSNTITUTION where we should pay for either.

Its only a small matter of degrees between you and Hillary Clinton on this one. The gov't IS NOT responsible for anyones health care or screwing (before OR after child birth) In fact, the gov't is NOT so empowered to do anything about it.

its like I always say.....

MOST people like big gov't....as long as its THEIR agenda / favorite program that is getting publicly funded.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Its only a small matter of degrees between you and Hillary Clinton on this one. The gov't IS NOT responsible for anyones health care or screwing (before OR after child birth) In fact, the gov't is NOT so empowered to do anything about it.

MOST people like big gov't....as long as its THEIR agenda / favorite program that is getting publicly funded.

Like I said, you are ALREADY paying for her to have the kids. Why not pay ALOT LESS for her to NOT have kids?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like I said, you are ALREADY paying for her to have the kids. Why not pay ALOT LESS for her to NOT have kids?

Like I said...SHOW IT TO ME IN THE CONSTITUTION.

Stop paying for EITHER kids or birth control.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like I said...SHOW IT TO ME IN THE CONSTITUTION.

Stop paying for EITHER kids or birth control.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!

However, if I have to choose one or the other, I'd rather pay for them to get fixed.
Pretty sad though when that is the point society has gotten to where we are talking aobut choosing one or the other.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Because Uncle Sugar gives you more with each urchin you drop.

Hmmm....thought they did away with that program!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

However, if I have to choose one or the other, I'd rather pay for them to get fixed.
Pretty sad though when that is the point society has gotten to where we are talking aobut choosing one or the other.

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

I understand what you are saying, but we are in the place we are today because our parents didn't  hold to fundamental principles.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Lots of reasons:

Women want to trap a man into marrying her/taking care of her.

Women are as stupid as the man who doesn't use protection in a non-managomous relationship.

Women get money and things from the state/federal government/charity organizations based on how many kids they have.

Attention whore: women get a lot of attention when they are pregnant from family, friends, lovers, people they don't know, etc.  They crave the attention they get while pregnant, so keep getting pregnant to get the attention.

Beliefs: some minority or otherwise groups have "beliefs" that a woman should be pregnant, whether there is a father or not.

Women can use pregnancies to get out of situations.

Hormones/biological clock

Some women are born to breed.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#49]
A better solution that govnerment funded birth control/tubal ligation, would be for a private entity to do it.

There have been private organizations that paid women to be sterilized, I think it's a great idea.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:49:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

The flip side of that is I did it and then ended up divorcing her. Now I may get married again and now regret that decision. Its probably to late to get it reversed now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top