Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 1:38:50 AM EDT
I just watched Spiderman on HBO and enjoyed it, is the new HULK movie about the same quality?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:25:21 AM EDT
[#1]
no , the hulk sux,,not nearly the action..the hulk story line is boring and they babble on  and on and on, spidey was okay,but it lingered on too with the funeral scenes,,but spidey had the green gobblen,,the hulk had sum hulked up dogs including a POODLE,,lol.i seen bootlegg of hulk 2 weeks ago,,and it was the worst 2 hours of time i spent,,and i didnt pay a dime, and glad i didnt,,go see one of the other movies like X2 , Daredevil, etc.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Spiderman was pretty good.

Daredevil was better.

The Hulk's only redeeming qualities are excellent special effects during the chase/fight scenes and, of course, Jennifer Connelly.

Otherwise it drags on and has an unnecessary and absurd father-son conflict line.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Spiderman was pretty good.

Daredevil was better.
View Quote

Not IMHO.  I thought Daredevil was horrible.
Spider-Man looked better than the Hulk, but X Men and X Men 2 were the best of the lot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top