Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/12/2022 1:51:17 AM EDT
https://nationalfile.com/spending-bill-includes-gun-control-passages-can-lead-mass-criminal-investigations-potential-gun-buyers/

Spending Bill Includes Gun Control Passages That Can Lead To Mass Criminal Investigations of Potential Gun Buyers

March 11, 2022 at 4:11pm

Second Amendment supporters are scrambling to stop the gun control passages buried in the text of the latest Washington “omnibus” spending bill, which passed the U.S. House of Representatives and then sadly passed the U.S. Senate to advance to the desk of Joe Biden’s White House handlers. A major pro-Second Amendment advocacy group is leading the charge to highlight the buried gun control passages in the more than $1.5 trillion bill. The bill reportedly finances the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) to facilitate a big Democrat cause: using local law enforcement to enforce the gun-grabbing laws of the federal government and to criminally investigate people who fail ridiculous background checks.

Check out the section on how the background-checks system is going to be used to target potential gun buyers if the bill passes. Look at section ‘‘§ 925B. Reporting of background check denials to State authorities…”

Gun Owners of America (GOA) stated (before the Democrat-controlled Senate passed the bill on Thursday evening): “Yesterday under the cover of darkness, Congressional Democrats released a 2,741 page government funding bill at 1:30 AM. GOA rushed to analyze the bill, found the gun control buried on pages 2207-2213, and alerted our grassroots activists to take action. Despite our best efforts, the gun control passed 260-171 with the support of 39 Republicans later that same day at 10PM. Government funding will likely be extended until March 15th, so we have five days maximum to defeat this gun control in the Senate.”

GOA explained: “This year’s government appropriations bill includes two major gun control restrictions. Sections 1101-1102 of the bill are known as the NICS Denial Notification Act to make the existing background check system even WORSE. As you well know, the current NICS background check system is broken beyond belief. Nine out of ten times, when someone is denied a gun purchase by the NICS system, it’s a law-abiding citizen who was wrongly denied their right to purchase a firearm. Because the vast majority of NICS denials each year are false positives, the government gets less than a few dozen convictions of prohibited persons stupid enough to try to buy a gun at a gun store. Even so, Congress seems intent on passing the NICS Denial Notification Act which instructs ATF to help local law enforcement launch CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS into each NICS denial—including all false-positive denials. So, if this passes, you better hope the NICS system doesn’t falsely deny you your next gun purchase! Additionally, the government spending bill’s Section 1103 also contains funding for ATF to begin deputizing local law enforcement officers to enforce federal gun control laws. ATF can also appoint local government attorneys to help prosecute the enforcement of this gun control as well.  This runs in direct contradiction to the Second Amendment Sanctuary laws that GOA has been pushing around the country at the state and local level. States like Missouri and Idaho have passed the STRONGEST Second Amendment Protection laws which prohibit funding for gun control and/or include criminal or civil penalties for government agents and/or agencies that enforce unconstitutional gun control. More than a dozen other states have similar statutes. And yet, Congress is facilitating the enforcement of federal gun laws with local ATF deputies!” (Gun Owners of America passage ends)

GOA also pointed out the 39 traitorous or confused Republican congressmen who voted to pass the spending bill, which will push the gun control cause forward. The congressmen include:
Kinzinger of Illinois,
Diaz-Balart of Florida,
Cole of Oklahoma,
Amodei of Nevada,
Bice of Oklahoma,
Brady of Texas,
Calvert of California,
Carl of Alabama,
Carter of Texas,
Herrera Beutler of Washington,
Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania,
Fleischmann of Tennessee,
Garcia of California,
Gimenez of Florida,
Gonzales of Texas,
Hinson of Iowa,
Gonzalez of Ohio,
Katko of New York,
Granger of Texas,
Joyce of Ohio,
Kim of California,
Simpson of Idaho,
Meijer of Michigan,
Malliotakis of New York,
McCaul of Texas,
Miller-Meeks of Iowa,
Newhouse of Washington,
Reed of New York,
Reschenthaler of Pennsylvania,
Rogers of Kentucky,
Rutherford of Florida,
Salazar of Florida,
Sessions of Texas,
Valadao of California,
Steel of California,
Turner of Ohio,
Upton of Michigan,
Young of Alaska,
Womack of Arkansas.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 1:58:47 AM EDT
[#1]
39 Republicans later  

Fuckers.

"muh side"
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 2:02:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Bring it on assholes
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 2:02:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Vote R!
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 2:22:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Roy Blunt of Missouri has decided not to run again, and is clearly in full RINO mode.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 2:40:29 AM EDT
[#5]
anyone think that the courts and the politicians are going to save the constitution?
Organize locally now or suffer the consequences of communism
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:11:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Voting, an interesting concept.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:13:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Dang Texas, get your act together, 5 traitors just from you guys, you tied California.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:16:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Zero surprise to see a few commie Washington and California RINOs there
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:25:57 AM EDT
[#9]
congress has been a criminal organization for a long time now.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:28:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck Fitzpatrick! Cocksucker!
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:37:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://nationalfile.com/spending-bill-includes-gun-control-passages-can-lead-mass-criminal-investigations-potential-gun-buyers/

Spending Bill Includes Gun Control Passages That Can Lead To Mass Criminal Investigations of Potential Gun Buyers

Second Amendment supporters are scrambling to stop the gun control passages buried in the text of the latest Washington “omnibus” spending bill, which passed the U.S. House of Representatives and then sadly passed the U.S. Senate to advance to the desk of Joe Biden’s White House handlers. A major pro-Second Amendment advocacy group is leading the charge to highlight the buried gun control passages in the more than $1.5 trillion bill. The bill reportedly finances the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) to facilitate a big Democrat cause: using local law enforcement to enforce the gun-grabbing laws of the federal government and to criminally investigate people who fail ridiculous background checks.

Check out the section on how the background-checks system is going to be used to target potential gun buyers if the bill passes. Look at section ‘‘§ 925B. Reporting of background check denials to State authorities…”

Gun Owners of America (GOA) stated (before the Democrat-controlled Senate passed the bill on Thursday evening): “Yesterday under the cover of darkness, Congressional Democrats released a 2,741 page government funding bill at 1:30 AM. GOA rushed to analyze the bill, found the gun control buried on pages 2207-2213, and alerted our grassroots activists to take action. Despite our best efforts, the gun control passed 260-171 with the support of 39 Republicans later that same day at 10PM. Government funding will likely be extended until March 15th, so we have five days maximum to defeat this gun control in the Senate.”

GOA explained: “This year’s government appropriations bill includes two major gun control restrictions. Sections 1101-1102 of the bill are known as the NICS Denial Notification Act to make the existing background check system even WORSE. As you well know, the current NICS background check system is broken beyond belief. Nine out of ten times, when someone is denied a gun purchase by the NICS system, it’s a law-abiding citizen who was wrongly denied their right to purchase a firearm. Because the vast majority of NICS denials each year are false positives, the government gets less than a few dozen convictions of prohibited persons stupid enough to try to buy a gun at a gun store. Even so, Congress seems intent on passing the NICS Denial Notification Act which instructs ATF to help local law enforcement launch CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS into each NICS denial—including all false-positive denials. So, if this passes, you better hope the NICS system doesn’t falsely deny you your next gun purchase! Additionally, the government spending bill’s Section 1103 also contains funding for ATF to begin deputizing local law enforcement officers to enforce federal gun control laws. ATF can also appoint local government attorneys to help prosecute the enforcement of this gun control as well.  This runs in direct contradiction to the Second Amendment Sanctuary laws that GOA has been pushing around the country at the state and local level. States like Missouri and Idaho have passed the STRONGEST Second Amendment Protection laws which prohibit funding for gun control and/or include criminal or civil penalties for government agents and/or agencies that enforce unconstitutional gun control. More than a dozen other states have similar statutes. And yet, Congress is facilitating the enforcement of federal gun laws with local ATF deputies!” (Gun Owners of America passage ends)

GOA also pointed out the 39 traitorous or confused Republican congressmen who voted to pass the spending bill, which will push the gun control cause forward. The congressmen include:
Kinzinger of Illinois,
Diaz-Balart of Florida,
Cole of Oklahoma,
Amodei of Nevada,
Bice of Oklahoma,
Brady of Texas,
Calvert of California,
Carl of Alabama,
Carter of Texas,
Garcia of California,
Gimenez of Florida,
Gonzales of Texas,
Hinson of Iowa,
Gonzalez of Ohio,
Katko of New York,
Granger of Texas,
Joyce of Ohio,
Kim of California,
Simpson of Idaho,
Meijer of Michigan,
Malliotakis of New York,
McCaul of Texas,
Miller-Meeks of Iowa,
Newhouse of Washington,
Reed of New York,
Rogers of Kentucky,
Rutherford of Florida,
Salazar of Florida,
Sessions of Texas,
Valadao of California,
Steel of California,
Turner of Ohio,
Upton of Michigan,
Young of Alaska,
Womack of Arkansas.
View Quote

If a convicted felon has attempted to buy a firearm they should be investigated. If the are guilty they should be prosecuted.

If you are one of the "9 out of 10" that was wrongfully targeted you should be cleared in the course of that investigation.

I don't want criminals buying firearms legally. Call me old fashioned.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:43:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Skip the NICS checks and 4473s altogether.  Problem solved.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:47:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If a convicted felon has attempted to buy a firearm they should be investigated. If the are guilty they should be prosecuted.

If you are one of the "9 out of 10" that was wrongfully targeted you should be cleared in the course of that investigation.

View Quote

What you want doesn't matter one iota.  

Criminals will get guns whether you want them to or not.

If you were old fashioned, you'd be asking yourself when the constitution was amended to give government the blanket authority to decide who was allowed to own firearms and who wasn't.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:53:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Hal Rogers (KY).  Been there for decades, total swamp creature.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:56:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Vote R!
View Quote

There is no voting our way out of this mess.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:56:59 AM EDT
[#16]
If everything is illegal then nothing is.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 4:59:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you're ok with the federal government investigating you for no valid reason, since you'll surely be cleared?   I guess the 4th amendment means nothing to you.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#18]
My state people weren’t on that list. Stupid idiots shouldn’t vote on ANYTHING at all unless it is read to the public out loud. Everybody need to know what the POS are passing in the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 5:15:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So you're ok with the federal government investigating you for no valid reason, since you'll surely be cleared?   I guess the 4th amendment means nothing to you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His ARFCOM username should tell you everything you need to know. NEVER trust these people. Nefarious at best.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 5:17:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Roy Blunt of Missouri has decided not to run again, and is clearly in full RINO mode.
View Quote

Reeds on his way out as well
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 5:20:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Enough is enough, these corrupt MFers should be forced to read every bill live on C-SPAN before ANY voting is allowed.

1500 pages, released at Zero Dark Thirty, nobody bothered to read it because they were afraid the dems would accuse them of being Putin stooges.

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 5:28:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Good thing we passed that really important spending bill super fast or someone may have actually had time to read it. These fucking "omnibus" bills need to be done away with completely, and they should be required to vote on every single sentence of every single bill. You knew it was going to be a shit sandwich when both McConnell and Schumer were pushing to get it passed as quickly as possible.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 5:51:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Zero chance of anyone from Oregon being on that list!
Because there aren't any republicans.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:05:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Sweet.  Now all the have to do is tweak the rejection parameters and they can pretty much investigate anybody they want.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, you are not old fashioned.  Old fashioned is fine, you are something else.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:34:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Tom Reed is such a piece of shit...

He fucked us on the "infrastructure" bill too.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:40:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the police just searched everyone’s homes and confiscated all the illegal shit , we wouldn’t have anymore illegal shit .

And you’d be fine cause you don’t have any illegal shit right ?

ETA : And about that investigation the AFT would run on you, you know that would start with a warrant to search your house right ?
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:42:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Well both the cunts in MN voted for it, not much you can do with them Commies though.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:44:57 AM EDT
[#29]
i can't believe none of the ball-lickers from my shithole state are on that list.

bunch of communist cunts.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:50:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Zero chance of anyone from Oregon being on that list!
Because there aren't any republicans.
View Quote

Indeed. We have zero representation
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:51:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
i can't believe none of the ball-lickers from my shithole state are on that list.
View Quote

I'm surprised none of our RINOs here are on it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vote R!

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:56:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
anyone think that the courts and the politicians are going to save the constitution?
Organize locally now or suffer the consequences of communism
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:56:13 AM EDT
[#34]
The faggots pass a 1.5 trillion goodie bill, then they hop on a plane to head back to their mansions.  Meanwhile the rest of us pay $4.59 per gal of gas, have a hard time finding groceries at the grocery store.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Local LE will not investigate gun purchase denials. I sure as hell wont.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 7:06:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Buddy of mine never did anything illegal in his life. Boringly straight laced. Wife filed for divorce. The day the papers were final he stopped at a bar on the way home and had too many to drink. Took out two parked cars and the neighbor's mailbox just before his house. Because he sideswiped the cars and it was some custom mailbox, the damages made it a felony. He's now remarried with a daughter.

Another buddy got sucked into a real estate company with a shyster during "easy money" days of 2007. He was in over his head and trusted the wrong guy. When the bottom fell out and the company went bankrupt, they got investigated and he pled to a felony of some sort to avoid massive mail fraud charges and go to jail. Good guy, just poor choice of business partners as he was left holding the bag.

Tell me again why these two guys should not be allowed to own firearms to protect their family or for all lawful purposes?
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 7:07:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, you are retarded, like the government needs anymore money or authority. They did a bust operation in Philly or Baltimore area years ago. They arrested so many babies mommas they overwhelmed child services and the screams of RACIST could be heard from space. It will be used on law abiding whitey as always.

Edited because of English Language Mastery crew.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 7:57:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Lol, your retarded, like the government needs anymore money or authority. They did a bust operation in Philly or Baltimore area years ago. They arrested so many babies mommas they overwhelmed child services and the screams of RACIST could be heard from space. It will be used on law abiding whitey as always.
View Quote

*you're
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 7:59:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Some Local LE will not investigate gun purchase denials. I sure as hell wont.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:03:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Anyone remember Ron Reagan?

Yay Republicans—just like the NRA that feeds them.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Local LE will not investigate gun purchase denials. I sure as hell wont.
View Quote
In PA the State police will handle it.  We have our own system, PICs, and starting about eight years ago they started getting spicy with denials.  

It's like they are taking that methodology and are now trying to push it nationwide.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:06:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

*you're
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, your retarded, like the government needs anymore money or authority. They did a bust operation in Philly or Baltimore area years ago. They arrested so many babies mommas they overwhelmed child services and the screams of RACIST could be heard from space. It will be used on law abiding whitey as always.

*you're

be sure to tip your fedora after that.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Those bastards didn't read the bill, they only checked to see if THEIR pork was in there.  This is how Washington REALLY works you know.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are already laws that state it is illegal for a felon to purchase/possess firearms.  This is basically having a LEO push you off the roadway and then stop and investigate you to see if you are drunk, even if you are not.  Nics is FBI, and it is their screw up with the false positives.  They need to fix their screw up and not infringe on our rights.  Gov always creates problems for gov to try and fix.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:13:28 AM EDT
[#45]
No surprise.  Everyone knows they are coming for them, and they don't give a crap how they do it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Voting, an interesting concept.
View Quote

It's the adult equivalent of writing a letter to Santa.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, bless your heart.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:16:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinzinger of Illinois,
Diaz-Balart of Florida,
Cole of Oklahoma,
Amodei of Nevada,
Bice of Oklahoma,
Brady of Texas,
Calvert of California,
Carl of Alabama,
Carter of Texas,
Garcia of California,
Gimenez of Florida,
Gonzales of Texas,
Hinson of Iowa,
Gonzalez of Ohio,
Katko of New York,
Granger of Texas,
Joyce of Ohio,
Kim of California,
Simpson of Idaho,
Meijer of Michigan,
Malliotakis of New York,
McCaul of Texas,
Miller-Meeks of Iowa,
Newhouse of Washington,
Reed of New York,
Rogers of Kentucky,
Rutherford of Florida,
Salazar of Florida,
Sessions of Texas,
Valadao of California,
Steel of California,
Turner of Ohio,
Upton of Michigan,
Young of Alaska,
Womack of Arkansas.

You are going to have to come up with a better argument than that.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you were old fashioned, you'd be asking yourself when the constitution was amended to give government the blanket authority to decide who was allowed to own firearms and who wasn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I’ve had NICS denials years ago when I still had a Green Card and successfully appealed them.  It’s a pain in the neck.  I can only imagine trying to appeal them while in jail and the U.S. government started deportation proceedings, Lol.

Criminals get all the guns they want.  Gun laws only make it difficult on law-abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:17:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

be sure to tip your fedora after that.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top