Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 10:13:18 AM EDT
Spc. Victor Pineda is an 11B assigned to A Co, 1-184th Air Assault Infantry, California ARNG.  He is a SAW gunner with his unit and has been in Iraq since 01-05.

I recieved a phone call from my sister at 0500 hrs this morning.  She was crying when I answered so I knew something was wrong.  She had just gotten off the phone with her husband (Victor).  He told her he was hit with an IED while on a mission.  Victor said he and his team suffered minor injuries and were in the hospital.  An Army Chaplain then talked with my sister and said Victor was going to be OK and she shouldn't worry.

I hate hearing bad news about our boys in the middle east.  I pray for the quick recovery of Victor and his team.

God bless the U.S. Military and it's Allies.

Fuck terrorists and their supporters.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#1]
glad it was only minor injuries! my prayers to you, your sis, and her hubbie (well, everyone involved basically)! god bless you all!

ETA: good lookin' kid, by the way. like hollywood good lookin'!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#2]
god bless 'em.  May they all return home safely...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a muslim terrorists worst nightmare, a Catholic with a machinegun with the might of the USA behind him.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm also glad to hear the injuries were minor and he's going to recover.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#5]
How can we send our thanks to this soldier?
eMail addy or APO address?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top