Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/21/2005 8:10:20 AM EDT
I've seen pictures from combat-like shotgun competitions where the participants are wearing these special vests holding dozens and dozens of shells. Does anyone know what these are called?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:12:03 AM EDT
Which sport? IPSC?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:13:16 AM EDT
If you already have LBE, you can get shotgun shell holders that attach to PALS webbing. Then you can use it for 3 Gun.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:14:28 AM EDT
I'm not sure. I saw it in a picture over on thehighroad.org a long time ago. The vest had rows of shotgun shells in loops across the guy's chest.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:24:39 AM EDT
If you have a modular set up, it's pretty easy... Link

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:28:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 8:30:10 AM EDT by Imteam]
You might try Blackhawk and Tactical Tailor. I use their gear for 3 gun. Tactical Tailor has some great modular gear and that is what I use to configure my vest for stages with heavy shotgun use.

ETA: For kitting your weapon, check out 3gungear.com. Excellent weapon mounted shell holders.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:30:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:31:15 AM EDT
Top Top