Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 7:25:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2016 7:30:03 PM EDT by Dagger41]
Just a coincidence this store is beside a Walmart in the same shopping centre.

This guy did some window shopping before hand I reckon..

http://www.calgarysun.com/2016/04/20/cabelas-in-calgary-robbed-of-guns-in-smash-and-grab

Longer video here
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:03:46 PM EDT
they sell handguns in Canada? go figure.............never knew it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:03:40 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:
they sell handguns in Canada? go figure.............never knew it.
View Quote

Yes they do.

Some nice stuff too !
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:15:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:20:51 AM EDT
Yeah the thieft is not disappointing, but "these guns will be found in a month in violent offense is what is disappointing?"

I guess liberals gonna liberal.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:01:51 AM EDT
One of the times I was in Calgary, '96 or '99 I stopped by some gunshops to see what they had to offer out of curiosity. The guy behind the counter was telling me about how they'd been robbed at gunpoint by a guy with a sawed off shotgun a year or so before and lost 100 guns. Some of which had been recovered from a "First Nation" gang in Saskatchewan IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:05:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NWRed:
One of the times I was in Calgary, '96 or '99 I stopped by some gunshops to see what they had to offer out of curiosity. The guy behind the counter was telling me about how they'd been robbed at gunpoint by a guy with a sawed off shotgun a year or so before and lost 100 guns. Some of which had been recovered from a "First Nation" gang in Saskatchewan IIRC.
View Quote

"First Nation."

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:10:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:

"First Nation."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

"First Nation."

"Native Canadian" better?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:17:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2016 1:17:59 AM EDT by ziarifleman]

View All Quotes

"First Nation."

Oh no. I rather prefer the cheeky "First Nation" appelation.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:22:09 AM EDT

That's amazing
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:24:00 AM EDT
View Quote

That guy was FOS.

Did hey try to sell you a Beanie Baby or some of his Uncle's private jerky stash ?

Yeah, we have those guys here too.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:08:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2016 10:16:39 PM EDT by NWRed]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

That guy was FOS.

Did hey try to sell you a Beanie Baby or some of his Uncle's private jerky stash ?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

That guy was FOS.

Pretty sure it was Proline. They had an original select fire Armalite AR10 and a HK G3 (might have been a conversion). Said they rented the MGs for movie production and named some shitty B-movie action movie filmed in Alberta that the AR10 had been in. The guy did a 3 rnd butst of movie blanks in the shop for me. Had a deactivated Russian anti tank rifle, looked like an oversized SKS .

Been a long time but it was a pretty cool lil gunshop for Canada. The other place I went too was sort of a surplus store and had a M203 barrel for CDN$100 I was trying to figure out how to get it home

Top Top