Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2001 1:38:56 PM EDT
Just to call attn to a post and event that will be coming up 9-15-01 at Angeles Shooting Range.
Details at the link.
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=31161[/url]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:51:28 AM EDT
[#1]
UPupUP
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:01:46 PM EDT
[#2]
what happened to the link at AK47,and why didn't you ever answer my posting over there or my email?!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#4]

[size=5]7.62 X 39[/size=5]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
ttt

can hardly wait [:p]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Sluggster, I read your email, but what am I gonna say? You didnt take the class and I feel funny about asking for something you didnt get.
The post at AK47 will disappear unless kept active, you can access old posts by the how many days/weeks/months to search for.
Nothing personal buddy, just been busy trying to get the shoot ready, next UR2  and have to start planning on the next shoot.
Not only that but I have to play IPSC twice a month and anything else that pops up.
Email me at
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 7:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys know thats opening day for dear season right.....
Gees aren't you guys going to treck into the woods and kill bambi?

Link Posted: 9/7/2001 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You guys know thats opening day for dear season right.....
Gees aren't you guys going to treck into the woods and kill bambi?

View Quote

Bambi almost met her maker Sunday before last at Angeles, when she wandered out on the range. Stupid deer picked a day when there were about a dozen .50s on the line! The ROs called a cease fire and she wandered off, so she's still out there for your hunting and dining pleasure.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#9]
To the left, and up the hill as you approach the main range. Follow the signs to the "Eagles Nest" area.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#10]
btt for Saturday
once more tomorrow then no more. I promise, well maybe once more............[;)]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:54:55 AM EDT
[#11]
btt
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll be there in spirit. Someone shoot a bowling pin or a pumpkin for me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'll be there in spirit. Someone shoot a bowling pin or a pumpkin for me.
View Quote

The tongs you used at Burro Canyon will be there. He who cooks will feel the awesome power of BBQ Ninja Lordtrader flowing through them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#14]
keeping it at top
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#16]
[heavy]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#17]
It's gettin close, I'm gettin a hard-on!  What kind of targets(nonflammable of course) can we bring and where do you buy bowling pins?      
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#18]
I would imagine a bowling alley would have them.
Otherwise you can get them new at Turners Outdoors.
I`ll bring a few.
as for targets, I will have a couple of long range steel targets.
I would like to find a 55 gal drum for cheap, but you dont get the thwak and it is hard to tell if you hit it, only easy to see if you miss.
There will be a standard type of rifle range with paper targets. I will put the cardbord IPSC targets up and you will supply your own targets to staple on, once it`s full of holes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#19]
How many drums do you need?  I think I have a couple of empty ones at work.  I'll check tomorrow.  Can I make my own steel targets and stake them into the ground?  I've also got 4 flywheels I can bring.  I'm gonna try and cover the holes in them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Due to the threats I have received, I have been advised not to attend any of these shoots no matter what state they are held.

Link Posted: 9/10/2001 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#21]
If this shoot is anything like the last one, anyone who threatens anyone else better have a tank.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:02:03 AM EDT
[#22]
it looks like my brother and i will show up, maybe bring a friend who has some good Toys.

is it cool to walk around with a holstered pistol ?
where/who do we pay the entrance fees to ?

is the pistol competition going to be single stack friendly (7 rnd mags)?
competition costs? prizes?

pics and video ok too ? i know most people with guns like their privacy.

ill bring some old cigars i dont want for the smokers in the crowd.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
it looks like my brother and i will show up, maybe bring a friend who has some good Toys.

(((((Excellent)))))

is it cool to walk around with a holstered pistol ?

(((((No, range rules and I dont KNOW veryone that will come))))

where/who do we pay the entrance fees to ?
((((((((((At the Eagles Nest)))))))

is the pistol competition going to be single stack friendly (7 rnd mags)?
(((It will be a rifle and/or 22rf pistol comp, details in a seperate topic in meetings and events. I`ll post it right now))))))))
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=50949[/url]

competition costs?

((((included in the entrance fee of 18.00)))

prizes?
(((((I`ll know more by the end of the week, right now there is a thread called Web Shooters Supporters in the meetings and events forum. Ther are pics of what [size=6]Springfield Armory[/size=6] sent and [size=6]ROBAR companies[/size=6] is sending a gift certificate for services they provide.
[size=6]Cavalry Arms[/size=6]
has also said they will have a package on the way.
[size=6]Entreprise Arms[/size=6]
will be giving us some stuff tomorrow. Lawrence said he will lend us a FAL carbine and a STG58 standard.)))))))

pics and video ok too ? i know most people with guns like their privacy.

(((It is up to the individual, and folks should ask before they take pics of people and toys. Most love to show off their toys)))))

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#24]
last time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top