Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/27/2001 5:00:21 PM EDT
I have a good friend that lives in Los Angeles County and is looking to get into shooting, mainly for personal protection. I have given him as much advice as I can, but I don't know all the rules/regs/laws of California and I can't give anything other than verbal advice (no hands on) I was thinking with the wealth of experience we have here maybe someone local would be willing to give a little time and help my man out. He is coming here in November and hopefully we will work out some rangetime but its gonna be tough cause we have a Redskin game to attend along with throwing a big party at the stadium. He is a real cool guy and owns the best Redskins fansite I have ever came accross. If anybody is willing to spare some time email me at 101_proof@ar15.com and I will get you in touch. A big thanks in advance from my end.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:08:59 PM EDT
email me at r314ick@hotmail.com and I`ll help with the shooting buddies deal. I`ll pop whoever my phone # if it is easier.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:10:55 PM EDT
Well shit Rich beat me to it. I was gonna offer his services [:D] I would've love to have helped out had I still been in SoCal. Good luck. Oh and there is a shoot for SoCal people on the 15th might be a great time to introduce em to the sport and hobby.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:36:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2001 5:37:25 PM EDT by Duffy]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:14:11 PM EDT
You all will be engaging in paramilitary training and that is illegal in kalifornia.
Top Top