Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 4:08:08 AM EDT
Long long story from the SP pair but the final paragraph:

"And, of course, pissing people off remains the pair's top priority. "We've always been fuck-the-system punks," says Stone. "And the only way to be punk anymore is to go into a party and say, 'George Bush fucking rules!'"
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:12:54 AM EDT
[#1]
finally....someone to champion our cause!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:14:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The funny thing is those two dope-smoking bastards are closer to me in opinons about social issues as most every politician/leader I know if.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The funny thing is those two doper-smoking bastards are closer to me in opinons about social issues as most every politician/leader I know if.

chocolate salty balls for everyone!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:27:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The funny thing is those two doper-smoking bastards are closer to me in opinons about social issues as most every politician/leader I know if.

chocolate salty balls for everyone!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:28:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The funny thing is those two dope-smoking bastards are closer to me in opinons about social issues as most every politician/leader I know if.

Sad but true.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#6]
men.style.com/gq/features/full?id=content_4108&pageNum=3

Do you feel pressure for South Park to be overtly political?

MS: We’re libertarian. Which is basically: Leave me alone—and I’m okay with drugs and gays. As soon as someone says, “Oh, you’re this way,” it probably influences us to go the other way. We’ve had L.A. people—Democrats—come up to us and say, “How are we gonna get Al Sharpton out of this Democratic primary?” We’re like, What the fuck are you talking about? I don’t care about that shit. If you have hard-core political leanings, you’re like, Let’s fucking influence some people. Not us. I think it would cheapen the show. I kind of think South Park is more important than Democrat or Republican.

How would you grade George W. Bush’s presidency?

MS: Well, I’m not a big George Bush fan. But I’m not a doom-and-gloom person, either. Some people are like, “The country’s going to shit!” I’m like, “It’s not that fucking bad.” I try to keep perspective. I read a lot about World War II. Every time I read about World War II, it makes me feel like shit isn’t really that bad right now.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:41:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Saw the show last night where they wrote the Chief out of the series.

It was funny if you realized what was going on behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:44:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For real.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:08:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"And, of course, pissing people off remains the pair's top priority. "We've always been fuck-the-system punks," says Stone. "And the only way to be punk anymore is to go into a party and say, 'George Bush fucking rules!'"

Oh, that's great.

I've always liked South Park, and it's nice to know something on TV was done by libertarians.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#10]
They broke the dam.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:13:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:17:18 AM EDT
[#12]
They are entertainers no different than Alec Baldwin, Strisand, Sarandon etc. They should stick to entertaining and stay out of politics.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:20:14 AM EDT
[#13]
No, no... I broke the dam!!

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:20:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They broke the dam.

He's right.

I broke the dam.

I broke the dam.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:21:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
They are entertainers no different than Alec Baldwin, Strisand, Sarandon etc. They should stick to entertaining and stay out of politics.

From what's posted above it sounds like they are staying out of politics.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:32:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How in the hell do you know that they smoke dope?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top