Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2001 1:14:09 PM EDT
I'm taking another pole to see how many of you live near me.  I'd like to see us get together one day.  How many live in SC?  Would you like to hold a shooting party?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm taking another pole to see how many of you live near me.  I'd like to see us get together one day.  How many live in SC?  Would you like to hold a shooting party?
View Quote
Where in SC?  I am just across the river in Savannah.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Lexington, near Columbia.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Upstate SC.

I'm good for anywhere in SC.

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I am in York county. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Easley SC
Let me when and where.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Columbia SC. Deerslayer & I are neighbors. I'm in the St. Andrews area. I'm game for a shoot.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I grew up there, does that count? Seriously, if you guys have a shoot, I'm eight hours away... And could use it as an excuse to visit my folks in SC.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Grew up in Horry County (between Conway and Myrtle Beach).

View Quote

Don't suppose you'd be interested in smacking my ex in the mouth?  [;)]

Eddie
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Havoc, let us know how the carbine class is. That really looks like a good one. I thought about attending the one you guys are putting on, but the travel looked bad. We could probably get one up here as well.
Scott
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Been there several times doing software upgrades on the local telephone exchange switch.  It's been several years, but it seems like it was Alltel.  Stayed at the Comfort Inn in Lexington.  Used to be a beautiful blonde working there.
Quoted:
Grew up in Horry County (between Conway and Myrtle Beach).
View Quote
Been over there too doing upgrades for Horry Telco in Conway and GTE in Myrtle Beach.
I know y'all don't care about that, just brought back some memories.  In Myrtle Beach one night, this little blonde I met at the beach while taking some pictures, we were in a drive through line, some good music came on the radio, she got out of the car, stood next to it and danced as she took her top off.  Later, I got to take some real good pictures of her.  Very uninhibited.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:23:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Gun-Fan you and I can go shoot anytime.  I grew up in the St Andrews and Irmo area.

LS1Eddie, sorry can't comply with physical abuse.  I will lover and leaver for ya tho if she looks good.  I can play mental games with her.  Tell me how to find her.  LOL
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Gun-Fan you and I can go shoot anytime.  I grew up in the St Andrews and Irmo area.

View Quote

I'm member at Mid-Carolina rifle club. You can come as my guest anytime you wanna go. Next week will be great for me. I'll have my 3rd gen Cav-15 receiver back. Plenty of others if not though.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I AM IN YORK COUNTY... POST A TIME AND A PLACE ANYWHERE IN THE STATE.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Greenville, SC

I'm up for a shoot!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 5:58:17 PM EDT
[#16]
"Fabulous Metropolitan Spartanburg"  My buddy the HP officer is a member of a private range in Greenwood. Got a Pistol area, and a 300yd Rifle range. They even have Trap and Skeet, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top