Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/29/2003 5:20:07 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a source for pressure switches (like on the surefire weapon mount lights or most lasers?). I want to make my own endcap for a couple of flashlights but cant seem to locate any of these switches. -Nuke
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:03:59 AM EDT
Man I saw a website about 6 months ago that had instructions to make a maglight pressure switch. I have no idea where it is now, but I have some websites where you can buy them. http://www.gunaccessories.com/TacticalShotgun/PressureSwitch/PressureSwitchEndCap.asp http://www.ajaxgrips.com/vn/tacstar/09b:TAC+PSEC-1?token=HzNDow-z3j2OCSi9H7otng
Top Top