Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2001 9:10:41 AM EDT
I need to replace the old foam and wonder if anyone knows who might sell that kind of stuff.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 11:04:42 AM EDT
I don't know where to get the kind with the bumps, but one of the local sewing supply stores (they sell cloth, upholstery fabric, patterns, buttons, & etc) sells several different grades of foam (people who restore boats and cars buy it there).  They sell a very high density, stiff, dark grey foam in lots of different thicknesses.  This is exactly the same stuff found in custom electronic equipment cases.  I buy nylon strap and plastic quick release buckles there.

To find some one that sells foam, look up "Foam" or "Upholstery Supplies" in the yellow pages of a good sized city.  The Denver yellow pages has several listings.

Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top