Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2002 6:26:33 AM EDT
There'e not much selection of BDUs in the small Eastern Washington town I live in, so I haven't been able to try on BDU pants to figure out what size I need.  Since I'm headed to the Tacoma, Seattle, Bellevue areas in a few days, I'll be looking there.  Anybody have suggestions for stores to check.  I prefer U.S. made but can just try on Chinese made to get size then order (U.S. made) from Lightfighter (or other source of U.S. made BDUs.[:)>]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 8:04:36 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a few surplus stores around Ft. Lewis.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#2]
"Sir Plus", in Woodinville.  Last time I went there they were really low on BDUs though, hopefully they have stocked up since then.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a place off 1st (south of Safeco field, about 4-6 blocks on the right - Before the Starbucks headquarters), that is always busting at the seams... Can't remmeber the name though. Pick up my winter gear there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#5]
The Fox Hole, 2 stores Tacoma area, and the many mom and pop outfits by Ft. Lewis.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There is a place off 1st (south of Safeco field, about 4-6 blocks on the right - Before the Starbucks headquarters), that is always busting at the seams... Can't remmeber the name though. Pick up my winter gear there.
View Quote

I think that is Sir Plus, and it's just past the Starbuck's building. It's on the corner of 1st Ave South and Lander.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sir Plus is in wooddenville or something.
View Quote

There are at least two Sir Plus stores. One in Woodinville and one just south of downtown Seattle on Lander street.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:33:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, that must be it... on Lander St.; It's been awhile since I've been in the states.. lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top