Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 10:30:26 AM EDT
Saw SOG had these revolvers advertised in Shotgun News.  Was thinking of getting one but I haven't been able to find any good sources of 7.62 Nagant ammo for it.  Does anyone have any experiences with these revolvers at all?  Any good places to get ammo for it?  

I saw the 32ACP drop in clynders for it but someone said that they have to be machined to fit and that they just don't drop right in.

Also does anyone have a Tokarev that SOG is also advertising, that ammo the 7.62x25 seems to be more readily available.  

Thanks in advance....
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 3:24:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The Nagant stuff is rare, and expensive if you find it.  Not a good shooter to buy; though I have one.
I have a .32 ACP cylinder that works, though it takes reloads to shoot well.  I also use a different caliber of handloads to shoot in the original chamber that would be dangerous if used with factory ammo, so I won't say what that is.

The 7.62x25 is a lot more available; it comes in reloadable form by Sellier and Bellot; good stuff.
A real hoot to shoot, also.  I have a CZ-52 to use mine in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top