Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/16/2001 4:33:04 AM EDT
Who elsed got boned by these guys. They are apparently gone... Along with my and any other dumb shmuck's $$$ that gave it to them. And all this without an Email stating the facts. I've been more gracefully dumped by women! I figured that I was indeed using them, so I didn't have a problem paying them. I wonder what loophole their lawyers gave them so that they could charge for annual subscriptions, then go out of business 3 months later. I don't have the fine print, but there's probably something in there that looks like "Annual or life of service". Oh well, at least it was a cheap lesson learned!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 5:10:09 AM EDT
Always be careful what you purchase on the internet. Expecially for 'services' They can easily skip the country with your $. I was lucky, I'm cheap and searched out for a free site (webshots). When is Ed, Ed Sr, Goatboy etc going to skip town? lol. J/K
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 5:23:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 7:01:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 8:22:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/16/2001 8:20:37 AM EDT by RBAD]
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: I don't bullshit you guys, and most people know my real name. (Only a select few have my home address and phone number! But my home address is not secret either!!!) -- GB
View Quote
Hmm... Is your real name "McUZI" ?? Also.. I hope you don't mind but I when I sent in my membership fee, I marked the package "CAUTION -- EXPLOSIVES ENCLOSED!" . [sleep] [sleep] [sleep] [sleep] [sleep] Seriously though... These fly-by-night internet companies will all be folding soon. It's a simple law of economics... You cannot provide services for free and incur huge expenses forever. Lesson Learned: GET A MEMBERSHIP HERE and get free photo hosting. !!
Top Top