Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 6:44:20 PM EDT
does anyone know anyone who sells the military version of it to civilians? I know smith wont sell them directly to civilians. we're "unworthy" so does anyone know a third party who will sell them?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
There are better alternatives out there. Smith & co is nobody you want to spend money with.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There are better alternatives out there. Smith & co is nobody you want to spend money with.

What alternatives? Why is Smith bad?

Bob
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Brownells

TACTICAL G-6 VORTEX FLASH HIDER - Four, specially angled flutes hide muzzle flash by dissipating gas and retaining unburned powder for increased residual burn. Constructed of the same 8620 heat-treated steel used in the manufacture of M-16/AR-15 bolts and carriers. Skirt extension conceals gap between barrel shoulder and flash hider on M4, M-16, and AR-15 tactical rifles. Grooved base ring allows integration of Blank Firing Attachment (BFA) used by law enforcement trainers, and permits installation of military sound suppressors. Thread-on design requires no washers. Torque to 10 ft. lbs. maximum, self-tightens as weapon is fired. Use M-193, SS-109, American Eagle 55 gr. FMJ, and NATO spec. ammunition for highest degree of flash suppression.

SPECS: 8620 steel. Black, military magnesium phosphate finish. ½-28 tpi. 2.31" (5.9cm) long, .858" (2.2cm) diameter. 2.9 oz. (82 g) weight. Fits M4, M-16, and AR-15. Not legal for post ban guns.

I just bought one a few weeks ago myself.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top