Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2002 7:49:58 AM EDT
I think tonight is the episode where Paulie and Christopher square off against the Russian in the woods.  

Be sure to listen to the cell phone conversation between Tony and Paulie about the Russian's military service.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, you're right.  That's a great episode.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#2]
"He's an interior decorator."
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Never did learn if he got away clean. I know the car was gone, but that is the last you heard of it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:21:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Better than I remembered.  ROTFLMAO!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Would you miind sharing the quote with those of us that dan't have cable, or is it only great if you've seen the Sopranos?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#6]
That is one of my favorite episodes.  I think they said it was directed by Steve Buscemi in the commercials they were running.  

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/show/episode/season3/episode_37.shtml

The new season starts Sept 02.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Would you miind sharing the quote with those of us that dan't have cable, or is it only great if you've seen the Sopranos?
View Quote

They (Paulie & Chris) take this Russian ex military guy into the woods to execute him. He escapes and they have to hunt for him.

They get a garbled cellphone call from Tony who informs him that the Russian is an ex commando who killed 16 Chechians sigle handedly and was decorated by the Ministry of the Interior.

Paulie relays the message "He killed 16 Chekoslovakians...He's an Interior Decorater.."

Chris replies "God his apartment looked like shit."
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#8]
How bout this quote:  "we're just two assholes stuck in the woods"
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"He killed 16 Chekoslovakians...He's an Interior Decorater.."

Chris replies "God his apartment looked like shit."
View Quote

"...killed 16 Chechnyans.."  (sp?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top