Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 11:48:54 AM EDT
To the people who have seen the deleted scenes from season 2 I got a question I hoped was going to be answered in the 1st episode of the 3rd season but wasn't
(SPOILERS for the deleted scenes)

Why do you think they cut the scenes when Jax was talking to Otto about Georgio Caruso still being in hiding, and when the guy with only 2 fingers I can't remember his name was talking about dragging Darby out of the fire. When I was watching it, I kept wondering why the cops didn't find Darby's remains in the fire, and why they haven't killed Caruso yet. I'm guessing a rewrite, but why lead people to believe Darby is dead?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
With the way it aired, it could probably go either way with the story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top