Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2008 5:38:06 PM EDT
Any good?

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't get a handle on it based on the previews....
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
It doesn't show for the first time until 18 minutes from now, so how would anyone know if it's any good?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
This isnt the OFFICIAL thread
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The premise seems ridiculous to me in the same way that "Cop Rock" did...
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there an Official thread?....if not dibbs on making it. I think the show is about a biker gang that run guns and the SHTF.  

EDT here is a link http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/soa/#Nav/TheShow/AboutTheShow
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]
TiVoing it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard an ad and it got me thinking and fuming. It went something like "a biker gang runs this town..." and they're all tough looking big hulking guys....

If I saw my town go down the drain like that I'd not sit meekly at home, I'd start a campaign to wipe them out either all at once or one at a time. This is AMERICA, dammit, we don't just let mafias, thugs, gangs, or biker dudes take over and tell us what to do because they THINK they're badass. Looking tough and acting mean is one thing. But they gotta sleep and they gotta party.

I don't think criminals realize how much they depend on the rules of law and order to survive. If people didn't have to fear retribution and life destroying prosecution, quite a few criminals would be annihilated pretty quickly. So that's something to consider in the end of world scenarios of 'anarchy'. If anarchists truly got their wish of removing law and order from a town or county, I don't think they'd live long to enjoy it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#8]
pretty good if you like a faggot biker "bad ass" gang

otherwise they are just another bunch of pussies that couldn't hang with us  (arfcomm)
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I don't think criminals realize how much they depend on the rules of law and order to survive. If people didn't have to fear retribution and life destroying prosecution, quite a few criminals would be annihilated pretty quickly. So that's something to consider in the end of world scenarios of 'anarchy'. If anarchists truly got their wish of removing law and order from a town or county, I don't think they'd live long to enjoy it.

QFT
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#10]
This shit is horrible.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

QFT

It doesn't have anything to do with actual anarchist, it just sounded like a good 1% name to the hollywood fucks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I heard an ad and it got me thinking and fuming. It went something like "a biker gang runs this town..." and they're all tough looking big hulking guys....

If I saw my town go down the drain like that I'd not sit meekly at home, I'd start a campaign to wipe them out either all at once or one at a time. This is AMERICA, dammit, we don't just let mafias, thugs, gangs, or biker dudes take over and tell us what to do because they THINK they're badass. Looking tough and acting mean is one thing. But they gotta sleep and they gotta party.

thats what the .gov is for silly

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#13]
One of the 'Anarchists' is a computer hacker.  

Why does every TV show or movie always have to have a hacker??
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks ghey, But has the Hellboy guy so, I dunno. It is going to be on FX they are hit and miss with their TV shows.

prison break (Fox/FX)        FAIL
Terminator The Sarah Connor Chonicles  EPIC FAIL

Fox  Greg the Bunny  truck load of Fail.

I don't have much faith in Fox/FX
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I don't have much faith in Fox/FX

The Shield
Nip/Tuck
Rescue Me
Damages
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Dirt

I'd beg to differ with you on the FX portion of your comment.

IMHO, I liked the Pilot to this new show. FX has put out enough quality programming recently for me to give it a fair shot.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Already a thread: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=752100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top