Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2014 9:59:38 PM EDT
I'm watching Bluray Dics from Netflix... Its Babylon 5 Season 4.

Anyway, Disc 3 is done. Im drunk right now and somehow disk 4 ends up in my Blu ray player. I eject it and put it in the mail box... Low in behold, I find out its the most recent disk! Disk number 4, the one I have not seen.

Now what really sucks here is the mail box is right outside the door of my condo.. So, do I just let it go or fuckin drill the box so I can watch the disk I need to see.

Fuck...

****UPDATE****

good news and bad news.

good news: this morning I was standing outside looking at the mail boxes deciding how I was going to break into it... a drill? maybe learn how to pick locks? tannerite? As I'm standing there looking at the box, guess who pulls up, THE MAIL MAN!!!!! I told him my problem and he nicely opened up the box and gave me my disk!

AWESOME RIGHT??? NOOOOOOOOPE

I guess I was drunker than I realized... see, I popped the disk in my Blu ray player this morning and, dammit, I HAD watched that one. I had watched BOTH and now I have to sleeves that are ripped in 2 when they SHOULD be on the way back to netflix land.

dammit

anyway, here is the obligatory photo of the mailbox that almost landed me in federal prison:

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

That being said....babylon doesn't sound very manly. I mean it has the word baby right in it. If it was bad babysitter 5 season 4 that would be better.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Anyway, Disc 3 is done. Im drunk right now and somehow disk 4 ends up in my Blu ray player. I eject it and put it in the mail box... Low in behold, I find out its the most recent disk! Disk number 4, the one I have not seen.

Now what really sucks here is the mail box is right outside the door of my condo.. So, do I just let it go or fuckin drill the box so I can watch the disk I need to see.

Fuck...
View Quote

Drill the box.

Pics please.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Drill the box.

Pics please.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck...

Drill the box.

Pics please.

fuck...

Im drunk right now...

The USPS might send me to jail!

what do I do?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#4]
there are no cameras...

I might get away with it....
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
there are no cameras...

I might get away with it....
View Quote

Wear gloves and you'll be good. Just remember, be cool.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm.... This is a difficult situation to assess. I can not make an appropriate decision until I reach your level of intoxication. Standby for follow up... Hopefully soon
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Only time being drunk sucks is when you can't drown out the voices... grabbing another...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#8]
And I take back the pictures part... well, take a picture of the DVD once you get it back. You don't want to get yourself in trouble on here...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Only time being drunk sucks is when you can't drown out the voices... grabbing another...
View Quote

One Heady Topper left here... then its off to Lagunitas IPA until the next case comes in :/
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Drill the box, drill now.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#11]
dammit... I'm not drunkl enough to drill the USPS box... yet I'm still pissed that I dropped the wrong disk in teh box...

DAMMIT!!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
dammit... I'm not drunkl enough to drill the USPS box... yet I'm still pissed that I dropped the wrong disk in teh box...

DAMMIT!!!!
View Quote

Then get drunk enough Damnit!!  Shots right now!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#13]
See how far you can get your arm in the box...? You might get lucky.

If not, do you have kids? Their arms are much smaller...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DAMMIT!!!!

nooooo

ok, just one1...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

One Heady Topper left here... then its off to Lagunitas IPA until the next case comes in :/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck brother...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Fuck...
View Quote

Even literate drunks know it's "lo and behold"  "Lo" to get the attention of another person or persons, "and behold"  meaning look at this.  

Drill the lock, then use "lo and behold" to impress the judge later on.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:29:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Fucking love this place...OP you know what you need to do, tannerite is the only answer
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:56:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Download it?  
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't get too drunk.  You end up mixing high dollar liqour with coke and end up more depressed when it tastes awefully.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Download it?  
View Quote

Illegal man... cmon. Oh wait, we are talking about breaking into a mail box...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Good luck brother...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck brother...

I'm crying right now. I have to wait a week for hop heaven again.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:10:52 PM EDT
[#22]
See if they're on Project Free TV to stream.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#23]
If it's bubble wrapped it should float.
Grab a hose and redeem your night!
ETA:
If the cops catch you, tell them it was on fire.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:14:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If it's bubble wrapped it should float.
Grab a hose and redeem your night!
View Quote

You are a damn genius!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:16:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Last time I got drunk I lost about three hours. My friends tell me I was having a lot of fun until I started throwing up.  

I'm drying myself out currently.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Find a less destructive way than drilling. There has to be a weakness in the structural integrity of the mailbox.

Due to my job, I recently learned how to break into National cash registers with ease. Because I'm drunk and don't give fucks, I'll share that secret. On the bottom of NCR cash drawers there's a conspicuous deep hole that you can insert shit into. Throw a pen up the asshole of that bitch, and the drawer will slide right open.  It's meant to allow business owners a way of easily opening shit in the event the computer software fails and one can't open it electronically, but anybody could exploit it to smash and grab before retail AP is even aware what's going on...

The point is, that mailbox has a weakness! Find it's weakness, and exploit it for justice!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#27]
In before the federal felony is committed.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
He never said it was a communal box. It could be that everybody in the condo has their own box and they're locked for resident privacy.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:42:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He never said it was a communal box. It could be that everybody in the condo has their own box and they're locked for resident privacy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Logic isn't welcome in this thread.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:21:02 AM EDT
[#30]
I vote we go explosive. Always a more entertaining option.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#31]
UPDATE in OP.

I'm an idiot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top