The following groups of people are stranded on separate islands:
- two Italian men and one Italian woman
- two French men and one French woman
- two German men and one German woman
- two Greek men and one Greek woman
- two English men and one English woman
- two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman
- two Japanese men and one Japanese woman
- two Chinese men and one Chinese woman
- two Irish men and one Irish woman
- two American men and one American woman
One month later, on these absolutely stunning island paradises in the middle of nowhere, the following has occurred:
1. One Italian man has killed the other man in a jealous rage.
2. The French men and the woman are living happily in a ménage-a-trois.
3. The two German men have a strict weekly schedule alternating visits with the German woman.
4. The two Greek men are sleeping with each other. The woman is cleaning and cooking for them.
5. The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the woman.
6. The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the ocean and another at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming.
7. The Japanese have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.
8. The two Chinese men have set up a combination
pharmacy/liquor/store/restaurant/laundry. The woman is pregnant with their fourth employee.
9. The two Irish men divided the island into North and South and set up a distillery. Things get sort of foggy each night and they can't remember if they've had sex with the Irish woman or not, but they are satisfied because at least the English are not having any fun.
10. The two American men are contemplating suicide because the American woman keeps on complaining about sand in everything, insisting she can do everything they can do, expressing the need to equally divide and organize the household chores, maintaining that her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do, speculating about whether all this means her relationship with her mother will improve, and asking if the palm trees make her look fat.
Italian tires; dago thru rain, dago thru snow, dago thru mud, and when dago flat, dago wop wop wop!
[i]How come there's no derogatory Norwegian / Viking jokes, is it their tendency to invade and pillage?[/i]